Chapter 16

——
Previously:

Y/N was kidnapped by none other than Zarkon himself. He devised a plan to get Voltron to rescue her but that doesn't work out. Y/N doesn't believe her friends are coming to rescue her

"Keep her, see if we care."

After relentless torture, Lotor comes to Y/N's rescue.

"It's okay, you're safe now."

——

I awoke with a start, my heart pounding, and sweat heading down my forehead. When I looked around, I saw I was in an unfamiliar place. I hadn't seen this place before. I was laying in the middle of a humungous bed, which was quite comfortable. The room was darkened since no lights were on, but I could tell the room wasn't much brighter when the lights were on.

I pushed the sheets that were on top of me off. I noticed I wasn't wearing the clothes I had on before I fell asleep. I tried to get out of the bed. As soon as my feet touched the ground and I put all of my weight onto my legs, I toppled over and fell on my knees.

"Ack," I cried out, trying not to be too loud.

I used the bed to try and pull myself up and didn't hear when the door slid open indicating someone came in. I only realized someone else was in the room when I was picked up and gently set on the bed.

"Your strength hasn't returned yet," the smooth accented voice of Lotor said.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Where am I?"

"I'm helping you. You're at one of my hideouts. I rescued you from my father and that witch. They kidnapped you and were torturing you until Voltron came to your aid. Don't worry I have told Voltron you are not with them anymore and that you are with me. They are on their way now," Lotor explained.

"So... they were going to try to rescue me?" I asked myself.

"Indeed," Lotor answered my question.

"Who changed me?" I asked.

"One of my comrades. If you're afraid it was me, don't be, it wasn't," Lotor said. "Can you walk?" I nodded my head and tried to stand up but started falling to the ground. "If you can't walk just say you can't, I'm not going to get upset because you can't walk." Lotor smiled as he helped me walk around the bedroom a couple times, until I caught my balance. "Okay, change into this, it might be a little big for you, but it's better than walking around in that. The bathroom is over there." Lotor pointed to a door and walked over to the bed to sit down on it.

I walked over to the bathroom to change into the clothes Lotor gave me. I took off the short nightgown I was in, and put on the large black t-shirt and leggings he gave me. I walked out of the bathroom to find Lotor on the phone talking to someone.

"Yes, I will bring her down," he paused. "No, I haven't done anything to her," another pause, "The only thing wrong with her is what Zarkon and his witch did to her," with that last thing said, Lotor caught my gaze, "Speaking of her, she just got out of the bathroom, we're coming down now," he got of his phone and put it away. "Shall we go?" I nodded and started walking behind him quickly.

Lotor led me down a long hallway, to a staircase leading down, then down another long hallway. When we got closer to Voltron, they noticed us coming and turned to look. Lotor stopped, turned to me, and nodded towards the group, telling me to go to them.

I slowly walked towards them, trying not to lose my balance along the way. Keith walked towards me as well. He brought me into a hug, everyone else joining in after a couple seconds. As we were about to leave, Allura turned to Lotor's retreating form.

"Lotor!" She called. Lotor turned back, "Thank you for saving my sister."

I could see the bright white smile of Lotor as he said, "Anytime. Just, don't make it a habit." Lotor turned back around and started leaving.

Allura stayed where she was a smiled to herself.

"She loves him," Katie said from behind Allura.

"Shut up!" Allura yelled.

I smiled as everyone else laughed.

————

3rd POV

Keith stared at the girl sleeping on his shoulder. He slightly smiled.

"Hey, guys?" Keith started. Everyone hummed in response. "It's too dangerous for Y/N. We're too dangerous for her. She never asked for this life."

"What are you saying?" Shiro asked.

"If it wasn't for us, she wouldn't have had to go through that. She doesn't deserve this," Keith said.

"So you're saying we should—"

"Please don't finish that sentence, Allura," Y/N said. Everyone gasped as they hadn't realized the girl was awake. "Why are you deciding what to do with me when I'm right here? I'm not some doll to pass around. Zarkon hated me from the moment he saw me, before I met you guys. At first, I hated every single one of you, but now I can't imagine my life without you. If you try to get rid of me, I'll find you. I will always find you. I'm in too deep now. Please, don't leave me without you."

"But—"

"Oh come on, Keith, she's crying!" Lance pleaded.

"I don't know about you guys, but I enjoy having Y/N around," Pidge said.

"We can't forget about Dodo! At this point, it wouldn't be the same without either of them," Hunk said.

"I'm fine with her staying as long as it's okay with her and Allura," Shiro said.

"You know it's alright with me," Allura smiled.

"Me too," I looked up at Keith.

"You're all so stubborn," he smiled as he hugged me.

"We know."

A/N: SO YES THIS TOOK A LONG TIME HI I've been living in a hotel somewhat further away from my school so I've been having to get up earlier than normal and then there's practice and having to learn a routine in two days and I'm just 🙃🔫 but that's okay.

I've been rewatching fairy tail rather than practicing a dance I gotta learn so yay we love procrastination UwU

Anyways hi, thank you for reading, I love you all. If you've read this far type "f" in comments UwU