2 ☑️

For 3 months Linny had been coming for at least 6 hours a day, always cuddling with her boyfriend. "Should we tell them?" Bryce asked in his morning voice. "I mean my dad knows and both our mums want us to date for more than half of the time we know each other, so why not make them happy?" he rubbed her forearm.

"Are you ready for the hysterical speech, about how happy they are and why we didn't tell them sooner?" Linny said with a little giggle, slowly drawing patterns on his tank top.

"You are aware of the fact that, when you are by my side, I can get through anything, right? No matter what it'd be. You keep me ready for everything that's in my way, no matter how hard or big it is." they smiled at each other.

"Such a romantic boyfriend. You're my everything, and I hope you know that." she kissed his cheek.

"And vice versa. What are we going to do if they ask for proof?"

"No problem with kissing you, prince. How long until you get back to school? I miss being with you from the morning to the end of the day." he squeezed her a little.

"Soon princess, just a few more days. I need to have approval from the doctor, then you won't get rid of me. When you love someone, you want to spend all your time with them and I love you." it was the first time any of them said it out loud, but she didn't hesitate.

"Almost as much as I love you." she pecked his lips and smiled. "I'm going to call my mum to let her know that there's something I want her to know, so it'd be nice if she comes here."

"Fine, but stay here in my arms. Please." he made those irresistible puppy eyes and pulled her closer to him. "I don't want you away from me."

"Give me a sec, I need to get my phone, then I'm right here, cuddled deep in your side." he smiled and let her go. She ran to her backpack and took her phone out of a side pack, where small kids have bottles of water. When she came back, he looked a little sad. "Was I gone for too long?" he nodded and reach out for her. She giggled at his childishness, but still laid back down to him.

"Hey sweetie, where are you? It's almost 9 and you're still not here." the voice of her mom rang from the other side of the phone.

"I'm still with Bryce, can you come here please? We have some news for you. I'm not pregnant, don't get a panic attack." Bryce giggled and nuzzled his face into Linny's hair.

"Sure, be there soon." she hung up and cuddled back, deep into his side, as she promised. A smile made its way upon her face.

"You have no idea, how long I've been waiting, so I can say that. It was a bit of torture, not to say that for so long." they smiled at each other.

"Me too, I just wanted you to say it first because I didn't know if you were ready for it." she hid her face in his neck and his arms snaked around him. They closed their eyes, enjoying the other's company. Soon the doorbell rang and both kids groaned. "I don't want to go."

"Neither I do, but we decided to make us known, so we have-" he got cut off by Cinzia.

"Kids, Angelica's here for Linny." she looked at him with a sad expression.

"She's going to take me home and I don't want to go."

"You ain't going anywhere, sweetie. Now hop up and come with me." he stood up with her hand in his. When she wasn't getting up, he picked her up bridal style and carried her down to their moms. When Angelica and Cinzia saw them, they awed at the same time. Bryce sat down against them with his girlfriend in his lap. "Are you staying like this baby girl?" both mothers had shock written on their faces.