7 ☑️

He was gripping onto his sheets. He started whining, like a dog. "Kimy?" he shaking. She went up to him and placed her hand on his. He took it tightly, yet gently and whined again. She got arms around him and pulled him closer to her. He hugged her back, not knowing, what was happening in real life, but he felt her arms around him tighten.

"I'm here, you're okay. Nothing bad is going to happen." she kissed his head while petting his back. Her shoulder was getting a little wet from his tears. He cried, scared of opening his eyes and seeing Linny there, angry at him. He didn't feel any pain anymore, at least not physically, but he was gripping his sister's body as if his life depended on it.

"Kimy?" he started shaking from the fear of seeing Linny.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine, just open those chocolate eyes." he shook his head. "Hey, either you open them, or I'm going to tickle you for the rest of your life."

"Linny?" he asked, still not opening his eyes.

"Yes Bryce?" she felt relieved, as he said her name. "I'm here, waiting to see you open your eyes, so I'll know you're okay." she rubbed his shoulder. "Come on, I'm not angry at you anymore, I miss you." he shook his head.

"Bryce, open those eyes, that's an order." he shook his head. "You don't want to make me upset, do you?" he gripped tighter.

"She's angry."

"Who's angry?" he pointed Linny's way. "I'm not, Brycie. Please open your eyes." she caressed his cheek, wiping tear stains away.

"Angry." he said again. She sighed and rubbed his back. "I was bad."

"No, you weren't. Now listen to your sister Brycie." Linny rubbed his back.

"Bryce open your eyes. If you don't, you're going to Linny's by yourself."

"She's angry at me. I don't want to see it." he said with another tear running down his face until it met Kimy's hospital clothes. "I'm sorry Lin."

"You're forgiven, now look at us." he finally opened his eyes and looked around. "Hey, there're those cute brown eyes." Linny smiled at him. He smiled back and let go of his sister.

"Are you still in pain?" Kimy looked at her brother.

"N-no. I'm sorry, I'm such a burden to you."

"That's fine. I'm happy, you're fine. Come here, I want a proper hug." she hugged him again, bringing Linny in as well. "I was so scared of you being hurt." she mumbled.

"Could be worse. At least now I can remember everything, dad's happiness around the house. Linny's mother's reaction to us dating and many more. I'm happy to know it all again." he smiled and brought the girls into a tighter hug.

"We missed your memory too." Linny said, letting go of the hug, so she can breathe again. "I missed the one and only Bryce, I dated."

"Where's mom? What happened after I fainted?"

"Mom went to the police station. There was murder in front of the door."

"Oh my god, who died?"

"Daniel and the killer. He came over to see me and somebody came after him as well. Guy wanted to 'see' you two because the dead woman and kids were his family. Daniel got shot before, I could do anything. I tried to get him to leave, but it was too late."

"I'm so sorry Lin Lin." Bryce brought her into another hug, letting her cry on his shoulder. "He was a good guy. I wanted to meet him." he rubbed her back. "It will get better, you are a strong girl, you can do it. I believe in you." she cried more, when she realized, how nice he was to her even though, it was her fault, they were there. He was back, the way he was.