8 - Jessie

Since there are multiple crossover chapters I will put all those chapters into both books so you won't have to keep changing just to keep up with the story-lines. 

___________________________________

"So where are we going right now? Hunters are not anywhere near," Libby furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed they weren't leaving the town.

"Like I said. There's something that needs to be taken care of," he said coldly and caressed his wife's hand that gently laid in his. Her head was on his shoulder and she was looking at female in front of her.

"What's that? You're going to take Linny to your playroom?" Libby asked chuckling.

He smirked. "Something better. I'm going to use her knowledge to show that I'm not as stupid as she thinks. She knew damn well I always planned everything and my leaving isn't exception."

Libby only chuckled and decided to pretend he didn't respond to her first question. "Sometimes I have this feeling that you keep coming here just to see her," she looked back at him.

Abia squeezed his hand. "She stabbed him. He deserves better and he knows it." He smiled and kissed her head. "But I'd guess you're not aware about what's coming to you. Because you are still pushing on the line. Just like the last time we saw each other."

Libby's eyes shot darts into Jessie's head. "What did you not tell me?" she grunted through her teeth.

He smiled kindly. "Your new work order. Since you aren't one of the top members and I am, I chose something for you. Of course it happened after discussing it with your mother and since you're here - she approved."

"What. Is. It?"

"You're my bodyguard," Abia said and looked out the window.

"Little warning before you will think about all the ways of how to kill my wife. If something happens to her, I will do the same to you. If she breaks her arm, you will have broken arm. If she dies, you will do something you will be tortured with until you will beg for death," Jessie said as their car stopped.

They all stepped out. "Are we seriously all going there?" Libby snorted.

"You're going everywhere I say and that's every room Abia goes in. She decided to go with me and that means that all of us are going," Jessie looked at her. She sighed and nodded.

They went to the door and Abia knocked once they stood there. The door opened and George stepped out. "Mister Jenn, Miss Hunt and Miss...? What can I do for you?"

"First thing first. No Jenn. I'm Hunt. This is Mistress Hunt. Now when we all know about the less important things - I came here to talk to Linny," Jessie said. George's eyes were jumping from Abia to Jessie and back. Then he looked at Libby.

She had no other choice but to nod. "Okay. Please come in. I'll get Miss Almon here as soon as I can," they walked into the main hall and George disappeared in one of hallways.

Then Linny's father came. "Bryce? Linny told me you left the town."

"That's because he left," Jessie slowly looked at Michael. "And he never came back."

Male Almon looked shocked at male Hunt. "What are you talking about?" Jessie let out loud chuckle. "Did you hit your head lately?"

"There has to be little misunderstanding, Michael. I'm not the person you think I am. My name is Jessie Hunt and I know something you might want to know as well," Ripper looked back in the hallway where George went. This time it wasn't empty - Linny was coming. "Your lovely daughter stabbed me during our previous meeting. She is very provocative person and one day it may end very bad for her."