21 ☑️

Things changed a lot. At least when it comes to relationships between people.

Kimy was blaming Linny for what her became. She blamed her for the way everything changed. She was scared of Linny. She had never seen her so aggressive, nor hurt anyone.

Linny thought that Kimy was being naïve for believing that her brother would ever come back. She didn't want to believe such a lie, because she was scared of what she could become if her ex-boyfriend came and tried to make things the same way they were before.

Helen felt internal fight because she didn't know what to expect from Libby. She was shocked, disgusted, betrayed both by Libby and herself. She couldn't believe the way Libby talked about Bryce.

Libby felt betrayed by her Hunters and Jessie. Yes, she didn't trust Kimy and Helen's blind hope that he will ever be the same and come back to them. The moment he said "Ripper" she knew there's no way for him to get back. She knew it, but they didn't. They didn't know what she did. They didn't know Hunters.

Jessica was working as much as her employers let her. She missed her adoptive son. She didn't want to be home. When she was, she could hear him, she saw him leave. But she was still proud of him. He found himself amazing person. They seemed to care about one another and Jessica wanted to be proud of her adoptive son for that, but she couldn't. She was hurt by Bryce's leaving.

John tried to be man for girls. He missed his son more than anything, but he couldn't leave the rest on their own.

"Hey," Cinzia came up to her ex-husband. "I haven't seen Bryce for some time, so I figured that I would ask you about him."

John had already furrowed his eyebrows. "That's hard to tell right now, but from what I know, he should be more than good. He has job, wife and family that takes care of each other," he said. "But you would know that, if you didn't leave your family."

"Your point is good, but you don't really understand things the same way I do. Now tell me what do you mean by "from what I know"? Isn't he here?" Cinzia asked. If John didn't know her, he'd actually believe that she cares about his son.

"He left. Just like you - without proper goodbye. He became monster, just like I said he would if you stayed the same mother. Well here it is," John said. Cinzia blinked few times. "If he'll want you to know anything more, he will reach out to you."

"You're saying it as if he is killer," she said.

John shook his head. "You know nothing about the way your kids are going, so let it be. There's no way you could change it. Everyone is different now," he said. "Everything is different now."

"What do you mean?" she wanted to know more, because his answers left more questions than answers.

John sighed and looked around hoping to see Jessica already leaving her office so they can leave. And his wish came to life. "Oh, I didn't expect you to be here. Especially not after you left to Aaron and left Bryce to become such a monster people made out of him," Jessica's answer made John take her hand. He was there to give her strength.

"What are you two talking about?" Cinzia asked. "I haven't seen Bryce in months."

"That's the point," Jessica said and pulled her partner away from there. They went to coffee shop at first, then they wanted to go home.