9 ☑️

Two weeks later

"Bryce, you and Kimy are coming." Linny jumped on Bryce, hugging his life out. "Dad is so excited to see you coming to ours finally, almost as George and me." she said. "Your mom's already there, she'll be here soon."

"Breath." he whispered. She laughed and let him go. "Thanks." he started breathing again. "Why so happy?"

"Bryce, you were supposed to have that room for so long, I will have new roomies." she hugged him again.

"If you strangle him, he won't come." Kimy laughed. "Why didn't I get a hug from you?" she pouted 'sadly'.

"Come here." Linny pulled her in the hug with a smile on her face. "I love you both so much."

"We love you too." both siblings said at the same time.

"Where will Kimy have her room?" Bryce looked at Linny.

"Right beside yours, don't worry, I made sure of it being close to yours, because I know, how much you depend on her." she smiled at him.

Kimy laughed, "I told you. Everyone sees that you depend on me and not the other way around." she muffled his hair.

"Hey, you know, how much I care about my hair." he grabbed his head.

She chuckled and hugged him. "I have no idea, how can anyone hate my brother, you're the best."

"Thank you." he laughed.

"Hey." Cinzia peeked through the door. "Did you sleep well?" she sat next to Bryce.

"I missed you, mom." he hugged her.

"YAY, hugging Bryce is back." Kimy laughed.

"I was always here, sis." he pulled her into a family hug. He kissed the top of her head and let both women go. "I just didn't have any reason to do it."

"We were here all the time and you didn't have reason to hug us?" Kimy looked at him in disbelief.

"I don't think I have your point." he looked at her. "I mean, I don't understand, why don't you understand, I was here for so long, and during that time, Linny left me, you were in sleep because the doctor was dumb and mom didn't know, I was alive and here all that time."

"So it's our fault?"

"Yes, it's your fault, I was left alone. I know, I wasn't the only one hurt, but I was the only one left alone. You had mom, she had her dad and who did I have? A totally strange person." they were glaring into one another's eyes. "I was giving my own life to a strange woman and she treated me better than all three of you did during that time. She helped me learn everything again."

"Two weeks ago, you were crying, it's your fault, we're here, now you're blaming me for your discomfort?"

"No, I'm blaming you for letting me go to war all alone. I had nothing to defend myself and nobody to make me realize, that I have to fight, if I want to survive." Linny and Cinzia were looking at them, scared of them jumping on each other. "While you were resting, I was fighting to remember you, to remember mom, Linny, and my whole life. I fight for anything, that would give a reason, so why not jump off of the roof. You had mom by your side every single second of a day."

"So, you blame me, that nobody noticed you." she pushed him to a wall.

"I don't care, if anybody will notice me, I care, if anybody will at least know about me being here, keeping eyes on my safety. I care about my life, which is the only thing, I have left right now. Linny moved on, at least that's what I asked for. Mom spends all her time with you and you are mad at me for asking for a little bit of attention to the fact, that I'm still here for some unknown reason." he stayed, where his sister put him.