Prologue

A tall tan-skinned Alpha stands outside of a big set of heavy iron doors. He holds a little black box with a lock in the front for keeping the money he earns safe. He looks down the corridor, past the doors with beds in each one for paying customers, and to another man that is slowly walking towards him.

By his scent, the Alpha detects that this man is a beta. He was taller than the average werewolf and had a powerful aura surrounding him. He comes to a stop in front of the Alpha. The first customer of the night.

"Good afternoon." The Alpha says. The beta nods his head at the Alpha.

"I will explain to you the rules. Behind these doors are our omegas. For one hour you can get one omega for sixty. We will pick the omega. Or. If you pay two hundred fifty we will let you go in yourself and chase down the omega of your choosing. You may choose more than one and no more than three. And you may have them for the whole night if you wish to. You may not cause severe damage to our omegas. We need all of them to come out with no serious injuries. What would you like for today, sir?"

The beta says nothing. He pulls out a good-sized stack of bills from the back pocket of his faded light blue jeans. He hands the Alpha two hundred fifty dollars. The Alpha smiles. He presses a button and the metal door squeaks open.

The beta and Alpha both step through the doorway and the Alpha quickly closes the doors behind him as an omega tries to escape through the crack in the door. The omega has bright red curly locks that frame his tiny face. A light fitting of freckles coats his naked body. Large green eyes look up in fear as he is caught. The Alpha holds him by the back of his neck and delivers a swift kick to the young omega's side. He lets out a soft whine of pain and hurries away as fast as he can.

The Beta looks around the room. It wasn't like anything he'd seen before. There were enormous trees, real ones from what he could smell. The cement floor was replaced by dirt and grass. The top of the building had some kind of paneling. He could smell the water of s sprinkler system. Bright lights illuminated the room. He looks up and sees some of the omegas hiding in the trees. Others behind the trunks.

" How many are in here?" The beta asks. Curious to how many he could choose from.

"We only have twenty-three in. We can't take anymore or other packs will be more suspicious than they already are about us. These bunches were all kidnapped as infants so no one should be looking for them anymore. We used to have more but they have committed suicide when we were not keeping a close eye on them. I feel as if we get more than the older omegas will follow suit and take their lives as well."

The beta nods. Taking in where some of the omegas were hiding. The omegas must know by now that it was useless to hide.
"Well, have fun. When you catch your omegas put them in these cuffs that I will supply you and bring them to the door and knock three times. I will open the door and lead you to a room."

The Alpha hands him three pairs of cuffs. The beta ticks them into his pockets and takes off into a sprint into the trees. The Alpha exits the room behind him.

The beta catches onto two scents that are the same. No... They are slightly different. Strange... He immediately follows their scents.

The beta comes across an extremely tiny boy who lay on the ground. Who looks very underfed. He has white-blond hair from what he could see past all of the dirt that is caked on his skin and hair. The boy has creamy white skin that the beta is aching to touch. The boy looks up at the beta with a fearful expression. His beautiful light blue eyes widen.

The beta realizes that the boy's leg is stuck under a tree root that has been partly dug up. He smiles and inches closer to the boy. The boy starts to whine loudly and struggles harder. His ankle begins to bleed a steady trickle of crimson into the forest floor.

The beta reaches out and snatched the boy's tiny wrists and holds them both in one hand. With the other, he pulls out the cuffs and attaches them to the boy.

There is a feral growl to the left of the beta and turns to see... the boy? No. Another boy. They are identical. This one though has one bright green eye and one blue. The beta lunges at the other boy and tackles him to the ground. He growls and thrashes but the beta manages to cuff him.

The beta picks both the boys up and drags them to the door. With quite some struggle he manages to knock on the door thrice. The Alpha opens the door and ushers the beta out. He smiles when he sees who the beta has chosen.

"Ah. The twins. This one," he says pointing to the one who tried to attack the beta. "Is Eden. The other is Noah. They are the ones that make us the most money. Interesting choice, the both of them. You'd better put one of the muzzles on Eden. He bites. Hard. If I were you I wouldn't want to find out what that feels like. And if I were you," he bends down pointing at Eden. "I wouldn't want to get in more trouble."

Eden and Noah's whimpers and cries are heard through the empty corridor as they are dragged into the nearest room and prepared for the long painful night ahead of them.

Eden and Noah are shoved into a bath and scrubbed until their skin is flushed raw pink. The Beta comes to collect the boys, smirking when he sees them.

The Beta throws Noah onto the bed and cuffs Eden to the bedpost. Without warning the beta plunges into Noah's sore body. Eden cries out at the sound of his twin's desperate sobs and pleas for the beta to stop.

How could the omegas survive in this cruel unfair world? This being the only life they have ever known, they bare through the pain and stick together. Only thinking about hurrying back to their hiding spot to huddle close and comfort each other after another horrible day.

They are only twelve...