Chapter 13

Zaryn

I walk back to the packhouse with a sleeping Eden curled up to my chest. So many emotions run through me as I stare down at my beautiful mate. Mostly love. But I am worried about his and our pup's health. I pull Eden closer to my chest and he begins to shift in my gentle hold. His thin arms curl tighter around my neck, his head resting underneath my chin. He yawns softly before settling.

I look over at my mother who walks with Fawn and Axel. The strangest thing happened.
My mother had also reversed the aging process. She was now younger as well. She looked to be in her mid-twenties instead of her forties. She had told me that the Moon Goddess has given her a second chance to be with her friends and find another mate who would love and cherish her.

My mother deserves this after being with my horrible father for years. She said she is now twenty-nine. Old enough to find a second chance mate and have at least one more pup.

I feel Eden turn his head into the crook of my neck. My knees buckle when I feel his sharp canines pierce my shoulder. I crumple to my knees on the forest floor, pushing my face into my little mate's shoulder. I lick the area before softly biting down into the soft flesh there.

My warriors drop to their knees as well, the whole pack feeling a bond strengthen telling them all that a new Luna has been brought into our pack. I get many congratulations on the mind link that I push away. Wanting to spend this special moment feeling only my mate's burning love coursing through my veins. I also begin to feel my pup. His state of health. I can hear his strong heartbeat. I feel our small bond strengthening as well.

My pup is asleep. He feels content and at ease. I cannot sense anything wrong with his health.
I gently release Eden's shoulder. His toes curl and his body shakes in pleasure. I am sure that I'm in the same position that Eden is.

His eyes open and I am met with his stunning mismatch eyes. He smiles and leans in. Eden presses our foreheads together, our noses bumping from the motion. He rubs our noses together before connecting our lips in a soft sweet kiss full of passion.

"I love you," Eden whispers in my ear. My wolf purrs and I nuzzle my nose against his mark.

"I love you," I caress my little mate's back in gentle circular motions with my fingers.

Noah

I smell Eden's scent before I see him. I jump up from my seat only to crumple because of my injured leg. Cole is there to catch me just before I hit the ground, his strong arms wrapped around my waist. Cole carries me outside where I see Eden.

He immediately runs towards me and I open my arms. He embraces tightly. I cry hot thick tears as I cling to my twin brother. He cries as well, soft sobs wrack our shaking bodies.
Eden gently pulls away to look me in the eyes.

"Noah," he starts. "I'm okay. I'm fine. And look! Oh Goddess, Noah! I'm pregnant! The Moon Goddess gave me the gift of having Zaryn's pup." Eden says excitedly.

Eden, who is the only thing keeping me from falling over, gently lowers us to the ground. He places my hand over the bump in his tummy. I gasp and run my hand along with the bump. I feel the presence of his pup. I smile widely, a fresh stream of tears making their way down my cheeks. Eden's going to have a pup. I'm going to be an uncle!

I smile and show him my tummy.

"You can't see mine yet," I say. Eden's eyes widen, realizing that I had just admitted that I am pregnant as well.

"My pup is only a week and a half along. But there's a pup in there. No doubt. I know that for sure." I smile at my brother as he pulls me into another hug.

Church rushes out of the packhouse and onto the lawn. He tackles Eden in a bone-crushing hug. He sobs as he holds Eden close to him.

"I... I thought t-that I'd never see you again!" Church wails as he cuddles into Eden. Eden holds Church close and makes soft cooing noises to calm him.

Church begins making a small chuffing noise along with a string of whimpers and whines. Omegas can communicate through sounds exactly as Eden and Church were doing. He was telling Church that he was pregnant, while also calming him with his own chuffing noises. Church smiles and nudges Eden's belly with his nose and kisses it.

Church pulls back to see Eden. As of now, there was a group of warriors and our mates surrounding us. Zaryn bends down to retrieve Eden. Church growls at Zaryn, obviously wanting to stay with Eden.

Wade comes over and picks up Church as well. Knowing that I was next, I hold my arms out expectantly to my mate. Cole chuckles and wraps his arms around me and tugs me up into his strong muscly arms. He carries me back into the packhouse and places me on a couch next to Church.

"Zaryn is going to take Eden to the pack doctor to make sure that he and their pup are healthy. He will bring Eden back when they are done with the checkup. I have some business to attend to but I will be back in a little while."

Cole bends down and kisses my forehead. He then bends down to kiss my tummy before walking out of the room.

"I can't believe that both of you are pregnant," Church says softly from beside me. I turn to him to show that I am listening. "I want a pup with Wade but he tells me that he wants our first time to be special. I don't know how sex can be special. It's just...sex. It's painful for us on the receiving end but we just get it over with. I don't know why he insists on waiting. No one else had waited for me to be 'ready'."

"Church, it is not just sex with our mates. We bond on a completely different level. We complete our mating and feel whole. It is special and they don't hurt us because they care about our safety. You will see that he is only trying to respect you and your body. He wants you to be one hundred percent ready and want this. He is afraid that he will hurt you. Cole is the same way with me. Soon you will understand." I say.

Church sighs and nods gently.

"I'm so happy that Eden is okay." Church whispers as he lays down on the couch. I follow his lead and curl my arms and tail around his middle.

"Me too. I don't know what I would have done without him."

Church yawns, stretching his body out along the couch.

"Imma take a nap while we wait for Eden. Wake me up when he gets here," Church mumbles, burying his face into the crock of my neck. I laugh and begin to stroke his curly red locks of hair.
"I will," I whisper to him as he fades away into his little dreamland.

I sigh, thanking the Moon Goddess for returning Eden to us. This is where we belong. This is our home. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here. I feel my eyes start to droop and soon enough I am thrown into a magical dream full of candy and pups and Cole.