Into The Woods

Hello readers!
This obviously isn't an update but I have published a second story called "Into the Woods." You should check it out and/or read it! Here's the book description:
"Ansel, the only son of Beta Aamon of the Blue Moon Pack was only four years old when he and Greyson, the Alpha's eight year old son wandered into the woods to play hide n seek. While Greyson counted, he could hear Ansel's distant giggles as he ran to hide. Ansel wandered too far and became lost.
Ansel's father had warned him to not pass the pack border, for there were many dangers on the other side. His father has a brother who was considered a monstrous creature. That brother was supposed to be the Beta of Blue Moon, but was deemed unfit. He broke off from the pack and became the strong leader of the infamous Blood Claw Pack. The name was feared and everything associated with the pack was bad news. Everyone who heard his name, Asmodeus, was struck with fear.
Asmodeus tasked his warriors to scout the Blue Moon land so he could plan his attack. Instead of bringing home information, the warriors brought home a scared little boy. Ansel. Knowing very well who's son it was, he kept his little nephew and raised him as his own. Keeping Ansel from discovering who his real father was and where he came from. Asmodeus and his mate Luanne couldn't have any children of their own. They quickly fell in love with the boy. Now as Ansel turns sixteen, the year he is supposed to find his mate, the past seems to come crashing down onto the happy family. What will happen when Ansel finds out the truth?"

Updates for both stories are coming out very soon! Thank out for your support in reading my stories, it means a lot! Till next time!

-LunaMoon🐺