Chapter 17

Eden

I wake up to dull pain in my backside. I whimper as I turn, pain shooting up my spine. I smile softly as I open my eyes to find Zaryn's face about an inch away from mine. His eyes are closed and his face looks relaxed. A content smile turning the corners of his lips up.

My tummy begins to growl loudly. My pup squirms inside me. I whine and turn my head into Zaryn's shoulder, lapping at his mark there. Zaryn groans softly and opens his eyes. His stunning golden orbs focusing on mine as he pulls away. My hole flutters as I remember our passionate night.

I had woken up many times to be with Zaryn. We ended up going at it for at least nine rounds. Zaryn smiles lazily at me as his eyes close, leaning back against his pillow.

I whine again, this time louder than before.

"Good morning love," Zaryn's smile widens. No doubt thinking about last night as well. My stomach growls again begging for food. Zaryn's eyes gloss over as he minds links a pack member.

"Some food and pain killers are being brought up soon. How are you feeling?"

"Amazing," I sigh, turning to lay on my back. "I love you so much."

Zaryn grabs me and pins me below him. He kisses me softly on the lips and then moves down to my belly. He caresses my naked body as he showers kisses all over my belly. I giggle, gripping his hair to keep his face close to our pup.

"Good morning my sweet little one. I hope mummy and I didn't jumble you around that much last night. Mummy and I tried every position in-," I squeal, covering Zaryn's mouth with my hands.

"No! Don't tell him that! What if he can hear you?!" Zaryn's beautiful laughter fills the room.
"I love you and baby Sage so much."

"Zaryn... I," I am cut off when there is a knock at the door. Zaryn pulls on a pair of boxers and walks to the door. As he helps bring the tray of food into the room, I can't help but think about the strange feeling I had last night.

I felt as if there was another presence within my tummy. I had gotten another vision of my womb. But instead of one pup, there were two. Another pup hid behind the first. A strong Alpha pup and a tiny Omega pup. I was not sure if it was real or just a dream. I just need to make sure if it is real or not.

Zaryn thanks the pack member of the Blood Claw pack and comes back to the bed with a plate of fruit and pancakes for me and a plate of pancakes, a sausage omelet, and bacon for him.
"Zaryn... can I get an ultrasound after breakfast? I want you to see our pup."

"Of course love. I think that is a wonderful idea. I cannot wait to see our little pup. Oh, Goddess. I feel so close to you now that we have completed our mating. I promise that I will take care of you and baby Sage."

Zaryn skewers a piece of fruit and holds it up to my mouth. I bite into the juicy cube of watermelon and moan at the sweet taste.

"We will ask your father after we eat. Maybe we should invite your parents and brothers as well. To let them see our little one."

"Okay, that sounds good. Now feed me," I demand playfully. Zaryn laughs, cutting a piece of a pancake holding it up to my lips.

"Yes, Your Highness."

I lay on a little bed as a doctor lifts my shirt. Zaryn growls beside me. I reach over and grip his hand tightly. "It is alright Alpha Zaryn. He is going to show you your pup now. Look at the screen and the pup will appear shortly." Mama says.

The doctor squirts a cold clear gel onto my large belly. I shiver as he spreads the gel with a wand, pressing rather hard into my abdomen.

The screen suddenly lights up. I see my pup's cute little hand appear.

"Ah," The Doctor says. "There's your pup. Definitely an Alpha. Oh? What is that...,"

"What?! What is wrong? What is wrong with my pup?!" Zaryn stands, snarling at the Doctor. I can feel his fear through our strong bond.

"Nothing is wrong Alpha Zaryn. Look." The Doctor points the screen after shifting the wand. "Right behind your healthy Alpha pup, there is a tiny little Omega pup hiding behind his brother. See? The small Omega pup is cuddling up to the Alpha pup's back."

The Doctor moves the wand more to my side to show our small pup clutching onto the bigger pup. I knew that there were two pups in my tummy!

Zaryn stares in awe at the pups on the screen. My parents and brothers also stare at the pups with a look of complete love.

"Two pups..," Zaryn whispers.

Noah giggles. He rushes over to the screen despite his broken leg and points to my pups. I swear he will end up breaking it more one of these times.

"Look at how cute they are Cole! I hope our pup will be cute too! Oh what am I saying?! Of course our pup will! I am his mama!"

Cole chuckles. He reaches over and pulls Noah back into his arms.

"I am sure that our pup will be beautiful. Just like you, my lovely mate," Cole whispers into Noah's ear. Noah giggles, wrapping his arms around Cole's neck.

The doctor cleans my belly and tells me that I can hop down. I climb into Zaryn's lap and kiss him with a great passion. Zaryn kisses me back, his arms going around my small form. Well... other than my belly I am still very thin.

Noah struggles to climb up onto the bed and pulls up his shirt after Cole helps him up onto the bed. The doctor spreads the gel onto Noah's belly. A barely noticeable bump raises on his otherwise flat stomach.

The screen lights up with a black and white image. A small bean shape sits in the middle of the screen. Cole and Noah's pup.

"Why can't we see our pup like Eden could see his?" Noah asks.

"Your pup is less developed than Eden's pups. You are only about two and a half weeks pregnant. When your pup is more developed you will be able to see him and find out the gender. But as of now, you can only see a little jellybean like shape." The Doctor explains.

Noah smiles wide. "Cole. Look, our pup is beautiful." Cole grins. He leans in and kisses Noah's cheek.

"Oh, I can't wait for these pups to be born! I am going to spoil them so much!" Mama exclaims.
Dad puts his large hand on Neve's shoulder. "What do you think Neve?" Dad asks.

"I think that I need to find my mate," Neve replies. Dad's booming laughter fills the room.

"Your time will come soon. You will find your mate when they want to be found. But for now, let us celebrate the return of my children and our future grand pups. We will also celebrate the new alliance between our packs. I will have our chefs prepare a grand dinner for us tonight and my whole pack will get to meet you all." Dad says. I yawn softly, tired from the night before.

"That's a whole lotta celebrating." I whimper.

"Don't worry Eden," Neve assures me. "All of the parties that we throw are so fun. I'll make sure of it."

I smile at Neve grateful that my family was welcoming me, Noah, and our mates so greatly even though the two packs were at war for many years.

It still does not stop me from groaning inwardly about how long my day would be. Noah giggles, clapping excitedly.

"I can't wait! Aren't you excited Eden?!"

"Yup. So excited!" I sigh and rest my head on Zaryn's shoulder, fantasizing about me jumping onto our guest bed after the party and spooning with the soft pillows. Can't wait.