Chapter 8

Zaryn

Eden sits in my lap, gently moving his hips as he kisses me. I don't think he is aware that he's moving so much, and it's doing sinful things to my body and mind. I grip his hips forcing him to stop his movements. He whimpers and moves closer to me.

I pull back and stare into his beautiful mismatch eyes. One bright blue and one bright green. His cheeks are flushed and his bottom lip stuck out in a pout. His white hair stuck out in every which way. I smooth his hair down, feeling his ears twitch.

"How do these work?" I ask tugging softly on the ears.

"Oh, um... well I have normal ears where you have them. I can hear out of them. But if my... top ears are covered by like a hat or something else I can still hear. And if they get damaged I can still have normal ears to hear out of. And I can hear a lot better than most people can. And I'm an omega. They're usually used in packs for doing chores and used for pleasure. I guess the ears just add to the innocent aura to omegas. If that makes any sense." He explains. I nod.

"Can we keep kissing now?" Eden asks. I chuckle and bring my face down to meet his lips. I run my tongue along his bottom lip. He mewls and parts his pretty pink lips. I slip my tongue into his mouth. He makes a small noise in the back of his throat. Eden sucks on my tongue and I groan. I pull his lips away from mine again. Eden whines in protest. Making child-like comments to me. I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

"If we keep going I'm afraid that I won't be able to stop myself. And I don't want you to be forced into anything you don't want to do." Tears well in Eden's eyes.

"No ones ever cared about how I've felt before." He whimpers, burying his face into my neck. I hold him close rubbing his back.

My wolf Killian makes me focus in on the crook of Eden's neck. He howls at me. Begging me to mark our mate. Eden senses the presence of my wolf and his head snaps up. His eyes are completely black. His wolf is finally able to come out after being so weak that he couldn't even be present through the human form. Killian howls in delight scratching and whining to be let out to the front of my mind.

"Fawn?" I whisper. He smiles gently. He leans in and runs his nose along my neck. Breathing in deeply.

"Will you let me mark you?" Fawn says.

"But what about Eden? What is he going to think?"

"I always check with him before we make decisions that will affect us. We have a very close relationship. I make sure he is safe. Eden wants this as much as I do. And I know you want this. And Killian. Will you let him out for me? I want to meet my mate as well. We haven't gotten the chance to talk yet. And I'll let you mark him. Killian and I will go through the same process of marking when I will be able to shift for the first time. Can he come out now?"

"Of course I'll let you meet him. If you hear my parents coming to make sure to make it seem that you are helping me..." I look around the room trying to get an excuse if it comes to that. I see the pile of clothes at the end of my bed, reach over and mess them around. "Tell them you were helping me fold my clothes. Alright? I don't want you getting hurt."
"Okay."

I close my eyes and let Killian take over, my vision going black.

Church

Wade decided to leave early. I had said bye to my mama and daddy and Val. We packed our bags and left.

Before I got in the car they all gave me very big hugs. They put their numbers into Wade's phone telling me to call or text them whenever. Val gave me another very big hug and told me he loved me. That he'd been waiting so long to get to meet me. I told him that I loved him too. He smiled and began to cry. I also said 'I love you' to mama and daddy. Momma made fresh banana muffins for me and Wade to eat on our way back.