Chapter 2

Church

I wake up, pushing myself into a sitting position. Noah and Eden are still peacefully sleeping while Cole controls the machine we are in. He called it a car. Used to get to places faster than on foot. It's amazing! The seats even warm up!

Cole pulls to a stop telling us that we arrived at the packhouse. I press my tiny hands against the window as I stare at a giant house. It's beautiful. But I can't focus on any details because of a really sweet smell that clouds my mind. It smells like flowers! But stronger and it smells prettier. It makes me feel happier. I've heard of this feeling before. Have I found my mate? My tail swishes eagerly back and forth.

I open the door and slide out. My knees weaken as I look around and see many people surrounding me. Too many. Hundreds. This has to be the whole entire pack. I've never seen a pack this big before. I haven't seen a full pack at all! It is scary. I felt like I'm being trapped. They all gasp. Probably at the fact that I look deathly skinny and very dirty.

The amazing smell drifts closer. I see an extremely tall man in front of me. He's not as tall as Cole though.

His scent is one of a Head Warrior. But over that is the flowery scent. He gets closer and I see that he has tanned muscular skin with amber eyes and dark brown hair. He has a shadow of a beard. He looks scary and mean. A scowl present his face.

I begin to shake even more than before, sinking down onto the ground. I get so scared that a big wet stain in my pants begins to form. Leaking down my legs.

The uncomfortable wet itchy feeling of pee that can clearly be seen by everyone. My mate stops in his tracks and I begin to wail. Nobody wants a mate who is weak. I just embarrassed myself in front of everybody.

My mate slowly sinks down to his knees and holds out his hands. What is he doing? Is he going to get rid of me?

Wade

I wait with my warriors for Cole to return. Our alpha Zaryn came home earlier and stormed into the woods. We didn't bother going after him. I felt as if I had to stay In the clearing.

Cole's car pulls up. My wolf begins to howl urging me to go towards the truck. I take a deep breath and smell blueberry pie. The way my mother's smelt when she made it every Saturday for a treat. My mate is here. And he came from the secret base where a group of alphas were keeping omegas as slaves. I can tell by the new scent filling my senses.

I had been there to fight the men who had started the secret base. I couldn't sense my mate then. Of course all I was thinking about was killing the bastards that were hurting innocent omegas. And it didn't help with the overwhelming smell of death around me. Most of the casualties, I was informed, were the omegas. We were only able to save three of them. Apparently My mate being one of them.
My wolf lets out a feral growl as people clear out of the way as I rush toward the front of the crowd.

When I see my mate I stop. He is beautiful. Red curly hair and creamy skin. Orange ears lay flat on his head. A matching orange tail is curled around his middle. He is dirty and disheveled and covered in bruises from what I can see.

I begin to walk over to him. He crumples to the ground, shaking like a leaf. The sour smell of piss begins to grow as I look at my little mate. I look down at his pants to see a big wet stain at the front. He begins to cry in big heaving sobs.

My mate is afraid of me. I get to my knees, laying down and rolling onto my back. It is a sign of submission. The whole pack gasps as no one of a high rank had ever done this before. If physically pained our wolfs to submit. But this felt right to me. That I need to do this to prove that I wouldn't hurt my mate.