Chapter 18

Church

I lay in bed with Wade, his strong arms wrapped around my middle. My back pressed against his hard chest. My tail curled around his bicep tightly. My ears atop my head twitch as I feel his soft breath tickling them. I wiggle in his grip managing to turn around to face him.

"Wade," I whisper. A burning heat begins to pool in my abdomen. I do not care if Wade thinks if I am going too fast. I need him. Now.

"Wadeeee," I raise my voice a little more. I rub my face against his chest, making loud purring noises. Wade shifts, his face close to mine. One eye opens and finds my gaze. Wade's eye closes and he smiles lazily.

"Yes, baby?" Wade whispers. I whine softly and begin to rub my growing erection against his leg, shamelessly humping him. I cry out.

"P-pleaseee!" I whimper. Wade's eyes fly open and he sits up.

"Church! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Wade exclaims. I ignore him and lay between his legs. I hook my fingers under the waistband of his pajama pants. In one swift motion, I pull both his pants and underwear down.

Wade gasps and tries to pull me away. I grip his wrists, bringing them down to his sides. I know that he can easily overpower me but he doesn't. I hold them still as I kiss the tip of his leaking cock. Wade is by far the largest I've ever seen. I smile and kiss his member again.

Wade groans, bucking his hips softly. The tip of his cock barely brushing my lips as I pull back. He thrusts forward again and this time I take his member into my mouth.

I moan at his sweet taste, sending vibrations through his thick cock.

I let go of his wrists so I can handle his large member better. Wade reaches down and grips my hair tightly.

I relax my throat to allow him to fuck my face. To my surprise, Wade is very gentle with me. He pushes my head back then slowly brings my head back onto his member. I gag as the tip pressed against the back of my throat. I swallow his cock, allowing it to go further down my throat.
Soon I have taken all of him into my mouth. My nose touching the dark hairs at the base of his member. I suck his cock at a fast pace trying to slick it up with my saliva.

For a while, all I do is suck him off as he grunts and moans into his pillow. I then pull away from him, a thin line of saliva connecting from his cock to my lips.

I pull myself up into a sitting position, staring into Wade's eyes as I-what I hope is seductively-pull my clothes off.

Wade stops me. "Church," he says a little breathlessly. "Church. Don't you want to take this slow? I want you to-," I interrupt Wade.

"No!" I exclaim. "I'm so sick of not being connected to you! Everyone else is mated and having pups and I-," I trail off. Wade sighs, his forehead touching mine.

Wade tilts my head up using his pointer finger underneath my chin. He begins to kiss me, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I moan as he lifts my hips up. He tugs me up so that I am kneeling. My legs resting on the outside of his thighs, straddling his hips.

Wade lays backward, pressing his fingers against my lips. I open my mouth to allow his fingers to enter.

I suck on his fingers coating them with saliva. Then Wade reaches back to my entrance. I will myself to relax as he pushes one finger through my tight ring of muscles. I moan noisily, burying my face into his neck.

Wade pushes his finger in and out before gently adding another one. And another. Wade fingers me for what feels like hours. Curling and pressing up against my special spot. I moan and thrust back onto his hand.