Chapter 21

Church

I pull a large rusting red wagon behind me as I make my way to the training fields. As soon as the battle was over Wade ordered the next day that the warriors begin to train more and more.

Wade has had the warriors training since three this morning. I woke up and took a pregnancy test. I haven't told Wade yet so I decided to ask one of the pack chefs if he could help me make some cupcakes and drinks for all two hundred thirty warriors.

We made half of the cupcakes lemon blueberry and the other half raspberry and cream. We also made raspberry lemonade smoothies.

In the distance, I spot Wade and his warriors fighting in the grass. I watch their graceful movements as they spar one on one with each other.

The closest warriors stop when they see me coming down the path towards them.
Wade spots me and holds out a hand to the warriors. They all immediately stop training. I smile and speed up, skipping over to Wade. I throw my arms around Wade's middle and lean up to kiss his cheek. He kisses my forehead and holds me close.

I break away and turn to the warriors. "I brought snacks!" The warriors cheer.

"Hey. Hey! Everyone! We are not done yet! Come on let's get back to work," Wade says.
"Wade come on. Let them have a break. It's past two o clock and they must be hungry. And besides... don't you want to spend some time with me and the baby today? We miss you." I say.

Wade freezes. "What?" He asks.

I smile widely. "I'm pregnant!" Wade picks me up and swings me around in the air. I giggle and hold onto him tightly. Wade pulls me in close and kisses me on the lips.

The Warriors' cheer and congratulations are thrown our way.

The warriors then form a line and help themselves to a cupcake and a smoothie. Wade sits on the ground and pulls me onto his lap.

"I'm going to be a dad. I can't believe it. You know... we should go to visit Erin and Rosa. They would love to see you again. And they will be so excited that they will be aunties."

"Yes! Look, I haven't taken their gifts off once. I always have been on!" I point to the bracelet and necklace that his little sisters gave me.

"I love you Church," Wade whispers and leans in to kiss me. Our lips meet softly, our tongues gliding gently against each other. We pull apart after a few seconds.

"I love you, Wade. I can't wait for us to be a family together," I whisper. I nuzzle into his neck and kiss his mark there. "Just you, me, and our little pup."

Wade smiles wide, tilting his head back towards the sky. His handsome face bathed in the sunshine. I will love this man forever. I cannot wait to spend the rest of eternity with Wade and our future children.

Noah

Cole finds me in the garden. His strong arms wrap around my large belly. He rubs in small circles as our pup presses against me.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" Cole asks me.

"I was going to pick some flowers for your office. And I wanted to get some fresh air. This morning I got sick again. I just wanted to get out of the bed and stretch my legs. My feet are sore though. I may find a bench to sit on soon."

"Mind if I join you?" Cole trails tiny kisses up my neck.

"Not at all," I breathe out. "I missed you. I'm glad that you are okay. Have you gotten the chance to rest yet? You look tired. I can sense it through the bond too. Why don't you come inside and take a nap with me?"

Cole leans down and plucks a daffodil from the ground. He then places it in my hand. I curl my fingers around the delicate yellow flower.

"We will go in a minute. I just want to enjoy this beautiful day. And then we can go into our room. I'll turn on some cartoons that you can watch. I'll probably try to get some rest." Cole rubs his hands up and down my arms. His hands sending pleasurable sparks through my body wherever he touches.

"Okay. Cole? I think I know what I want to name our little girl. If you approve of the name. I want to name her Meadow. Because when you saved me that was the first thing that I saw of the real world. A beautiful meadow with lots of different flowers and colors. The first time we met was under horrible circumstances but you were the one to set us free. And I-,"

I am cut off when Cole spins me around and pulls me into a tight embrace.

"I love it! She will be named Meadow. Our little Meadow." Cole kisses my forehead and leads me back inside.

I love Cole. He makes me feel so happy. It makes my heart swell to feel how loved I am. By Cole. My pup. My parents. Eden. Church. After so many years of pain and suffering, I finally found my happiness. And it has only just begun.