Chapter 6 - Antonia

~Jordan's POV~

I completely ignored Adrian the following morning, apart from when I told him I wanted to go straight home and that I didn't want to go anywhere else on our 'honeymoon' with him, since he was planning to go to Bangkok. We checked out of the hotel in Koh Samui and drove to the airport in a tense silence.

I got on the plane whilst Adrian went to speak to the pilot, he then got on the plane with me and once again sat as far away from me as possible. I decided to take a nap since this was going to be a long flight back to Italy and I was already bored. Adrian's jet had small tv's to watch movies and stuff but I couldn't be bothered. I was too annoyed to do that.

The argument last night left us both annoyed for the rest of the night and in the morning. I don't really understand why Adrian was annoyed, it's not like his point was even valid. He could still worry about me and be nice at the same time, and he wouldn't have to worry about me if he didn't put me in this situation in the first place. It's all his fault.

The pilots announcement that we were about to land woke me up from my nap. I frowned in confusion when I checked the time to see it had only been an hour since we left the island. Once I realised what was going on, it was too late and the pilot was flying over the city of Bangkok towards the airport. To say was I was furious would be an understatement. I was absolutely livid.

"Adrian." He glanced over at me from the drivers seat of the Mercedes Benz he had rented, before looking back at the road. "Jordan my ears are still a little funny from the flight, let's talk when we get to the hotel." I frowned but didn't say anything else. My ears were fine, and it was only a domestic flight there was no way his ears would be affected from the height. He just didn't want to talk to me.

Adrian pulled up to a huge hotel and straight away our doors were opened for us. I picked up my handbag and smiled at the man who opened my door for me. "Welcome to Bangkok." I said thank you as I passed him and followed Adrian inside to check in.

We made it up to our room just as the sun was coming up. We went inside the huge suite and my eyes widened at the luxuriousness. "Do you like it?" I nodded at Adrian as he directed someone to put our bags in the bedroom. "It's amazing."

I sat on the couch and sighed closing my eyes deciding to tell Adrian something which had been on my mind since we got off the plane. "I hate you Adrian, I hope you know that."

Even though I was being serious I heard him chuckle from somewhere and mumble something but I couldn't make out what he said.

"I'm going to the gym then we'll go and get some breakfast." I nodded whilst keeping my eyes closed. Adrian went into the bedroom to change and I decided to look around the living room at all the different things. There was an Apple Tv, a fancy music system and a mini bar. I was looking through the price list at the mini bar when Adrian came out the bedroom dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, his muscles clearly on show.

"Are you hungry already?" I shook my head and looked over at him. "I was just looking at the food, it's pretty expensive though." He frowned and came over to me, he picked up the price list and rolled his eyes after a moment before throwing it down.

"That's freaking ridiculous." I laughed at his reaction. "Don't touch anything Jordan. It's a rip off." He shook his once again before walking to the door. "I'll be back in 40 minutes then I'll take a shower and we can go." I nodded and he left the room, leaving me on my own.

I decided to take a shower and get ready for the rest of the day. I was sitting at the dressing table blow drying my hair when Adrian came back. He took a little longer than he said he would but I think that had something to do with his phone since he was glaring at it when he walked in.