Chapter 37 - I'll Have That English Crap

Hi guys, sorry this one took so long! Don't forget to let me know what you think and vote ❤️

~ Jordan's POV ~

"Jordan."

"Baby, wake up."

"Jordan!"

I let out a loud groan and turned towards the thing making so much noise which just happened to be my husband. "What Adrian?"

"You need to wake up, we're going to get some food." He was standing next to the bed this time fully dressed instead of wearing just the boxers he wore earlier this morning. I think I'd prefer him to stay in the boxers.

"Okay." He leaned down and kissed my forehead before leaving the bedroom giving me time to get up and take a quick shower. I dried my hair and put some make up on. I may not feel my best being four months pregnant, surrounded by a bunch of idiots and a family who hates me while my dad is in hospital because some angry Portuguese mobster shot him because of me, but that doesn't mean I can't look my best.

As soon as I set foot in the living room Leo came running over to me, I had to bend down and place my hands out to stop him from colliding straight into my legs

As soon as I set foot in the living room Leo came running over to me, I had to bend down and place my hands out to stop him from colliding straight into my legs. It was only 11:30 and this boy was full of energy. "Mama! I miss you!" Leo had a wide smile on his face and he reached his arms out to me. I gave him my own huge smile and picked him up placing a kiss on his cheek. "I missed you too Leo. What have you been doing today?"

I carried him over to where Adrian, Matteo and Angelo were busy talking waiting by the front door. "I played with uncle Matty. Hide and seeks."

"Hide and seeks? That sounds fun." He nodded enthusiastically and continued babbling on about all the other games he played. I know it's hide and seek, but for some reason Leo says hide and seeks and I just don't have the heart to tell him he's wrong - it's too cute when he says it.

"You ready baby?" I nodded and kissed Adrian's cheek before smiling at Angelo and Matteo. "Hey guys."

"Did you have a good sleep Jordan?" I knew Angelo was just trying to be nice and make conversation but Matteo seemed to find his question amusing and on any other day I would have reacted but I was trying this new thing today - I was going to try to not let my hormones get in the way, I was going to try and be...nice.

Obviously I decided to do this after I'd already shouted at Adrian...and threatened to murder him in his sleep if he spoke to me.

Anyway, I was being nice today.

"I did Angelo, it was very good. Thanks for asking." Matteo's grin dropped when I aimed the last part at him, he rolled his eyes and took Leo from my arms before walking out the front door.

"Adrian." Adrian stopped in his tracks and instead of following Matteo and Angelo out he turned around to face me with a raised brow. "I love you. And I'm sorry for this morning."