Epilogue

~ Jordan's POV ~

"Just give me five minutes, we'll be down soon." Adrian nodded and let out a tired yawn before kissing my forehead and leaving our dimly lit bedroom.

"You're a fussy little baby aren't you?" She let out a small cry and turned her face away from me indicating she didn't want to feed anymore. "Okay baby, but I'm sure you'll be hungry again in a few minutes."

I did up my blouse while expertly holding her in one arm, something I'd mastered after having my third baby. I slowly stood to my feet trying not to aggravate my body anymore than it had been in the last few days.

I slowly made my way downstairs through Adrian and I's house down to the living room. It's the same house we've lived in over the last few years in Milan, my most favourite place ever. "Are you ready to meet your family baby girl?" Of course my new born didn't respond, or make a face. She just closed her eyes and did that cute things baby's do with their mouth when they lick their lips.

I stepped through the door causing all the chatter in the room to seize instantly. "Hey guys." Adrian came and stood next to me, his eyes trained on our baby girl in my arms. "I'd like you all to meet baby Caterina."

I glanced up at Carlotta, Matteo and Angelo sitting on the couch watching the small baby in my arms with so much love and happiness in their eyes. Carlotta instantly shot up and came over to me. "She's so beautiful Jordan." She gave me a side hug trying not to get her baby bump in the way.

"Here." I gently passed her over to Carlotta who couldn't take her eyes away from the newborn baby. Angelo and Matteo came over to give me a hug and say congratulations to Adrian and I. It was the first time they'd seen the baby since none of them were in Milan the day we unexpectedly had Caterina. I was actually two weeks early so absolutely no one was ready, especially me.

Thankfully Adrian's mom was only half an hour away so she was able to come and look after Leo and Mario, our second son. They were only 5 and 3 so they definitely couldn't be left alone. If you're wondering, Adrian did make up with his parents in the end. When they found out about Mia they came over and it was all quite emotional. Adrian's father completely broke down and begged Adrian to forgive him, which obviously he did. Adrian loved his father.

"Matteo where's Sarah?" Adrian let out a scoff and took a seat on the couch while Matteo rolled his eyes. "I don't give a damn about that bitch." My eyes widened and so did Matteo's once he realised what just happened. "Oh fu-"

"Matteo!" He shook his head and looked at me with wide eyes. "F***, oh! F***, no sorry Jordan." I heard Adrian chuckling to himself while watching Matteo struggling to get his mouth under control. "You promised Matteo! You only lasted about 5 minutes with this one."

"I'm sorry Jordan, I can't help it. I won't swear around your children again I promise."

"Mama is Uncle Matty lying again?" I giggled at Leo's entrance which caught everyone's attention in the room. "Of course he is baby." I heard Matteo mumble to himself and run after Leo who quickly ran away.

"Mama." I smiled at Mario who was tugging on my pants trying to get my attention. "Yes baby?"

"Hello." I couldn't hold back the chuckle that escaped my lips at the serious look on my three year old boys face. "Hello." I kissed his forehead before going to sit next to Adrian.

"Grace texted, they're coming next week." Adrian rolled his eyes but nodded anyway. He really hates my family. After the way they treated me he never forgave them- he said no one should treat his wife that way. But I know he doesn't mind them secretly, especially Riley. Once they got past that mutual hate for each other they actually had a lot in common. I haven't spoken to either of my parents since my trip to London. It's just how it ended up I suppose. I miss them a lot, but I suppose I get the motherly love I need from Adrian's mom so it's not as hard as it could have been to live without my parents.