Chapter 25 - She'll Always Come First

~ Jordan's POV ~

"Go upstairs." I ignored Adrian's firm tone, my eyes fixed on Antonia. "Get her out of this house Adrian." Antonia smirked at me causing my anger to rise higher if that was even possible. I glared at her as Adrian came over to me. "Jordan." I ignored him once again and this time he used his hand to move my chin so that I was looking at him and not at Antonia. "I'll deal with it. Just take him upstairs."

"Actually I think you should stay Jordan. We've got a lot discuss and after all, we are here for you." I frowned at Kaito who was busy eyeing my body with lust in his eyes causing Adrian to growl lowly next to me. I forgot I was only wearing some comfy shorts and a t-shirt - it was pretty late at night and I was exhausted after moving back to Milan today. "Jordan has nothing to do with any of this."

"Actually she does, it is her that he wants." I frowned in confusion and turned towards Adrian questioningly. "Who?" Adrian was busy glaring at Kaito with his jaw clenched so it took him a moment to answer me. "No one you need to worry about."

It went quiet while Adrian and Kaito glared at one another neither of them willing to be the first to break the stare. Call it male pride or whatever. The silence was interrupted when the front door opened revealing Matteo, he quickly came over to me when he saw Leo awake in my arms. "What the hell are you doing here? Go upstairs."

"Not until she's out the house." Matteo groaned and turned towards Adrian. "Why is your wife so stubborn?" I glared at him while Adrian just rolled his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips. "At least put Leo upstairs." Matteo glanced over at our two 'guests' before turning back to me looking down at Leo protectively. He had become seriously protective of his nephew over the last three and a half weeks. "I'd rather hold onto him until they're out Matteo. I don't want him alone even if the baby monitor is on." He sighed but nodded understandingly before turning towards Kaito, he didn't even look at Antonia and she didn't like it one bit. Matteo is very good looking, not as good looking as Adrian in my opinion but he's not far behind; the second Matteo entered the house she was trying to get his attention.

"What brings you all the way from Bangkok?" Although the words he said weren't threatening, the tone he used was a completely different story. Matteo really didn't like Kaito, you could see that from a mile away.

"I'm here to see Jordan." I frowned at his comment and instead of questioning him again I sighed and walked past Adrian making my way into the living room. This was taking too damn long and all these selfish people were standing around in the hallway while I'm there holding a baby listening to their conversation going round and round in circles. As soon as I had my baby I lost all my patience.

I took a seat on the couch and smiled at Leo who was staring blankly at me. "Don't worry we'll get rid of the baddies soon baby." I heard Adrian chuckle as he sat down next to me on the couch. "Why are they still here Adrian?"

"Sorry tesoro, I'm really trying not to argue with them and let it get too heated around Leo. You know I won't be able to control myself if they say or do something stupid and I don't want him getting hurt." I nodded with a small appreciative smile on my face and leaned over placing a kiss on his cheek just as Matteo came and stood next to me. "Ew." I just rolled my eyes at him before Adrian spoke. "If you're lonely and desperate for love I'm sure that will take you."

I chuckled at Adrian's comment while he gestured over at Antonia who was glaring at the three of us from her place by the door; Matteo looked at her before shivering in disgust. "I'd rather take Kaito over her thanks." His response caused us both to laugh which led to Leo trying to imitate the sound.