Partying.

It's been two freaking weeks since I got married

It's been two freaking weeks since I got married. Never have I ever felt that I am married except for when I have to cook and sit at home like a fucking housewife. Although Vihaan has been very touchy lately we have not crossed any lines. But we have kind of become friends. Neel is happy that we are progressing in our relationship.

Vihaan's parents and uncle are returning today from their trip, he has gone to pick them from the airport while I stayed home. I cleaned the house and made some delicious food. They should not think that I am a bad daughter-in-law.

I fixed my appearance and now I am sitting on the couch watching TV.

Ting-Tong.

The bell rang. I switched off the TV and rushed to open the door. Vihaan's parents were standing right in front of me followed by Vihaan and his uncle carrying the luggage. I touched their feet and made way for them.

Everyone settled on the couch and I went to the kitchen to get water for everyone. Vihaan went to our room maybe to get changed. I gave everyone water and stood there.

"Sit beta," Vihaan's mother said with a smile. I did as I was told.

"How was the trip, aunty?" I asked. To be honest I was not sure what to call her.

"Aunty?" she questioned. "Beta, we are Vihaan's parents that means we are your parents too. Please call us mummy-papa. And the trip was very good. Mata Rani will always shower us with her blessings. Give me a grandchild soon, so that I get a chance to visit her again."

Grandchild? Seriously? We have not even touched each other and she wants me to give her a grandchild.

Oh God!

I just smiled. There is no point in telling her that I am still a virgin and his son has not layed a finger on me. Well, I am glad that he hasn't.

"RISHI," Vihaan called.

Ugh. When will he stop calling me Rishi?

"Go, he cannot live without you even for thirty minutes," Vihaan's mother chuckled.