Breakfast.

Fuck!

Fuck!

I kissed her, I have no fucking clue why I did that but I felt things that I have never felt before. And something that I should not be feeling at all.

The kiss from last night played in my mind, I could not sleep; all I did was stare at the sleeping beauty right next to me. I fought the urge to touch her beautiful face, her plump lips. Damn! They felt so good against mine. It was the best kiss I had ever had. I desperately wanted to pull Rishi in my embrace.

No sex. Just cuddles.

'You sound like a pussy,' my subconscious mocked while I rolled my eyes.

I checked my phone: 5.45am it read.

Ugh!

***

I set everything on the table, thank God mom and dad are not home. I walked inside my room but Rishi was no where in sight. I went back to the dining table to check if everything was in place. My mind was thinking about the bet, while my heart was doing something else.

Rishi walked into the dining room. She looked stunning like always. I stood in my tracks trying to process the beautiful sight in front of me.

"Breakfast," I said with a wide grin and handed her the bowl of cereals.

I cannot cook for fucks sake. She was quite for a moment and just looked at my face with a blank look. Did she not like it? I was nervous and was about to keep the bowl back on the table when she took the bowl from me and gave me a toothy grin which I happily returned.

"Thanks," she said taking a seat. I took a seat myself.

"Did you like it?" She looked at my face like I had asked her some question about supernatural powers and stuff.

"It's nice," she said placing the spoon back in the bowl.

"I was not asking about the cereal."

"Um.. then?"

I could literally feel the 'no no no... don't mention the kiss' vibes from her. They were so strong.

"The KISS," I emphasized the word making Rishi choke on her cereal. I quickly handed her a glass of water.