Love making.

I love my husband

I love my husband. I love my husband. I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!

These words were playing in my mind on an infinite loop. We stood under the light of a thousand stars for an eternity in each others embrace. His hold was so warm, it felt so safe. Because of our proximity I could feel something poking my back, I very well know what it is. 

An evil smile crept on my lips as I turned towards him and minimized the distance between us. My upper portion was pressed hard against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my toes so that I could reach his height, not that I was short. I just wanted to make this interesting.  He shivered under my hold. I had taken him by surprise.

"Rishi, I don't think your intentions are good right now. Am I right or am I right?" he joked. 

"You are 100% right, Mr. Malhotra," I replied in the most seductive voice I could make.

"We don't want the hotel security to kick us out in the middle of the night. Let's take this to our room, shall we?"

"Only if you carry me bridal style," I poked my tongue at him to which he just laughed.

"Who are you and what you have done to my innocent wife?"

"Oh shucks! You caught me. Well, hello. I am Mrs. Rishita Vihaan Malhotra who is drunk right now. The wine is talking for me."

"Wine? Seriously wine? Who gets drunk on wine?"

"Me! Rishi, your Rishi. And don't worry I am not that drunk."

"Let's get you to bed munchkin," he said sweeping me off my feet and carrying me bridal style to the room.

We entered the room and Vihaan closed the door with his leg. I locked it, just in case. He took me to our bedroom and put me on my foot. We both stood there staring into each others eyes. His eyes said something which I really couldn't point out at the moment.

"Vihaan."

"Hmm?"

"Kiss me," I said out of the blue making his eyes widen.

"WHAT?" He said with a chuckle.

"I said kiss me. You always kiss me and surprise me, but now I want it. I want you to kiss me."

"You are really drunk, I guess."

"Trust me, I am not. I just realized something today, actually just now when we were down under the light of a thousand stars in each others embrace."

"You realized what, babe?"

"I realized that. Actually no, I am not going to tell you anything until and unless you kiss me."

"Why don't you initiate the kiss this time," he said with a smirk.

Without replying I crashed my lips against his. I was hungry, for his lips, for this proximity, for love. I had not realized that we were still standing because our bodies became weak with the intense kiss and we both fell on the bed still clinging to each other but that did not break our kiss, the lack of oxygen did. We were both panting now and trying to take in as much oxygen we can because both knew a repeat telecast of the kiss was bound to happen.

In the meanwhile I got on top of him and he smirked. His eyes were dark, it was filled with lust and love. I bet my eyes were identical to his. We did not say anything and I attacked him with another sloppy sensual kiss making him moan this time.

Damn!

I smirked still kissing him making him smile to. He ran his hands in my hair and slowly brought it to my back and started caressing my bare back sending shivers down my spine but deep down I was liking it, way too much. 

Vihaan was hard, freaking hard. I could literally feel his penis in full attention near my crotch. Me being the evil bitch started grinding my lower portion against his, he groaned and in one swift movement he was on top of me.

He supported himself on me with his strong elbows. Obviously, he did not want to crush me. He started kissing every inch of my skin, making me moan. This saree is the only hindrance in my life right now, to make his work easier I started removing it. This made Vihaan smirk and he began his magical tricks on me.  

He started placing soft kisses on neck, making me moan more. He knows my soft spot now, actually we both know it now. 

Fuck!

My husband is freaking talented. He lowered to my cleavage and waited for me to grant permission. The moment I nodded he turned into an animal, more like he shifted to a freaking alpha. He continued his sweet torture while I lay there holding onto the sheets like my life  was dependent on it. 

Something clicked and I ripped his shirt off making him chuckle while I giggled like a school girl. I ran my fingers all over his body. Fuck! His muscles are soooo freaking awesome. I continued my adventure while he continued his. 

Lust has gotten the best of me  because I found myself unbuttoning his pants. He groaned and helped me with it. He stripped out of his clothes and stood in front of the bed in nothing but his boxers. I took my time to take in all his beautiful features. 

I stripped out of my own clothes leaving myself in my undergarments. He was literally gawking at me like an eagle. This was happening. I was going to start my actually married life today. I lay down on the bed with pleading eyes. I wanted him so badly. 

"Rishi, are you sure about this?"

"More than anything," I replied quickly.

He went to our luggage to look for something. Condom, I guess. He literally rummaged through our luggage and groaned in frustration. I could see hurt mixed anger on his face.

"Rishi, we have a major problem."

"Ugh! What happened?"

"Um..don't hate me for this please. I thought I had it, but now I don't. I. FUCKING. HATE MYSELF. RIGHT. NOW." He said each and every sentence clearly in utter frustration. 

I was frustrated too. I sat down on the bed covering myself with the sheets. Vihaan sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hand.

 Vihaan sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hand