Old Times.

It was our one month anniversary today!  I don't think he remembers

It was our one month anniversary today!  I don't think he remembers.  I mean obviously he doesn't.  We had made such a great progress but all went in drain after that day.  The day where he told me that I wasn't allowed to study.

Ever since then,  I have tried my best to ignore him.  He will come home, have dinner and before  he enters the room, I'm  fast asleep.  Before  he wakes up, I get up  early and do my daily household chores. He has been trying his best to talk to me, but when it comes to ignoring, I have mastered the art.

My in-laws have gone to a wedding of our relatives,  Vihaan is in the office so the I'm  the only one in the entire house. I finish my daily  work and make some tea for myself.  When I was about to enter the garden to have some me time, The sound of Doorbell echoes through the entire house.

I walked towards the door wondering who it might be.  My jaw literally dropped when I saw who was standing by the door. I flew my hands around his neck and hugged him like my life depended on him.

"Neel!" I whispered.

"Riri, I missed you soooooo fucking much."

"I missed you too jerk face. Come in," I made my way for him and he came inside. 

"Make yourself comfortable. We have the whole house to ourselves. Everyone is out."

"Why?"

"Why are you so shocked? I am pretty happy, to be honest."

"Do you want to shag me behind your husband's back," Neel said in mock horror and settled on the couch.

"Oh shit! BUSTED! Now that you know my plan let us do it willingly, what say?"

We both burst out laughing. I left him in the drawing room and went to get water for him. I had missed this idiot so much. 

"So, Riri?"

"Hmm.."

"Come sit with me." 

I handed him a glass of orange juice and sat down next to him with one for myself.