Cinemas.

Sunday is usually a relaxing day -- getting up late, taking a bath in the evening, binge watching, re-reading favourite novels, hanging out with friends and what not, but--

My life is DOOMED, because I am married.

Currently I am making breakfast for everyone. Vihaan is fast asleep and mom is in the lawn while dad is busy memorising the newspaper.

"Rishi beta. Go wake up Vihaan, it's 10am already," mom said walking inside the kitchen. Her hands were muddy, maybe she was removing weeds.

"Okay mom," I said with a mischievous smile on my face.

I turned off the gas and went to my room. I had purposely washed my hands with some cold water and not wiped it. I am a devil!

He was sleeping on his side of the bed like a baby. He looks cute when he sleeps. I felt like running my fingers through his hair but that would be too much. We are just friends, I guess with teasing here and there, that too from his side.

I tip-toed towards the bed and ran my wet hands on his face but it was of no avail. I mentally groaned. I brought my hand near the hem of his t-shirt and without second thoughts I slipped it inside his t-shirt.

Damn!

His abs are so even, fucking hot. Any girl would shag such a hottie. It's not Kristen's fault, still she's a bitch - an grade A bitch.

"Are you done caressing my hot body? Remove your hand before I loose my mind, and to be honest I am already in my morning glory."

I was lost in my thoughts that I did not see Vihaan waking up. I was flushed by his words. I quickly removed my hand.

Ugh!

Why was my husband having this effect on me!? I was about to get up when Vihaan pulled me by my waist making me fall over him. The fall was not very hurtful because a smirk was plastered on Vihaan's face.

"Good morning wifey!"

He opened my hair making them fall on my face. He then leaned a bit and kissed my forehead. Thank God my hair was all over my face, it was hiding my blush. I was as red as a beetroot!