March 24th 2018

Around 11am: I woke up from a weird dream. There were some parts that I can't tell so I'll be turning it appropriate. I don't remember the first half but I do remember that I was searching for two of my guy friends, shirtless for some reason(I had an undershirt) and I was in the building almost like a house party except it was really dark with few lights. When I tried to leave I ran into two of my guy friends and we tried to leave. Suddenly one of them disappeared and we went looking for him. Then after a while of walking down the street I saw the bottom half of him in a storage garage almost. The metal slide door was halfway down so I could only see the bottom half of him. I pointed it out to the guy I was with and we went over. I remember seeing something white in the distance but it's fuzzy so I forgot about it. We ran over to him and saw him tied up with a piece of duck tape over his mouth. When I removed it he said, terrified. "Run" then I woke up. Forgetting what happened after that part.

Around 11pm: I opened my window and curtains and right after I did that I felt like I was gonna have an anxiety attack. I felt extremely paranoid and I tried to distract myself from it but it kept eating away from me. It felt like something was just... watching me. After a while it got to be too much so I shut my window, locked it, then closed the curtains.