April 27th 2018

Around 1:30pm: I was in my 6th period class and I was sitting in front of my best friend and was talking to her before my hearing cut out and a loud ringing took over. I literally could not hear anything just ringing. About 5 minutes later me and my best friend were looking up sad pictures and for some reason I found it fucking hilarious. I'm honestly a empathetic person but for some reason I found things that was even safer made me laugh even harder.

11:00pm: I as sitting in my room eating some ice cream and turned on my TV. When I turned on my TV I started to hear a very loud ringing. I looked around to see if anything was wrong but there was nothing I could see out of the ordinary.

Time Unknown: Today while I was in class I noticed a few more new cuts and bruises that I have no clue where I got. I have a really dark bruise on my hip and got another scratch on my shoulder along with a scratch on the back of my leg. In Robotics class, 5th period, We use Expo knives in that class and I got it and for some reason I had the compelling feeling to cut myself with it. Sadly I did but only small scratches. In the class before, science/4th period, I had a sharp pencil and zoned out, dragging the pencil across my arm constantly and roughly enough to leave scratches. Then I was called up to answer a question and stopped.

[Yesterday]Time Unknown:  During softball practice yesterday I was playing my position then I started to feel light headed and dizzy which never happens to me. I had to go out and sit down but it still didn't go away so I just toughed it up and went back out then finished practice.