June 10th 2018

I made this edit since I got bored so enjoy I suppose.

11:10pm: Alright so I was scrolling through Amino and suddenly it started to lag really really bad. To the point where I couldn't even turn off my tablet. It genuinely got on my nerves a bit and made me a bit worried. Many times earlier today that kept happening to all my electronics. I would be watching a video then out of no where my device would just shut off. It annoyed me a bit actually. Forgive me for not updating a lot either. This has been a very rough last week of school for me so thank god it's over. I would start getting back into the swing of things. Many things have happened to me but for some reason they all almost nearly slipped my mind but this one. (The next two)

Late Yesterday Night: I was listening to music while cleaning my room with my curtains open and my window open. I would look out of the corner of my eye at the window and see things flash and some things move but I brushed it off. That was until I looked straight at my window and saw a black figure move right passed my window. I had to get my brother to go with me cause I refused to shut the window alone. It terrified me. The unknown can be the most scariest thing.

Late Friday Night: It had been a VERY rough day for me and I was at a sleepover. Me and my "friends" were setting up the tents to sleep outside (it rained that night so RIP me) until I started to hear an ear piercing ringing. I looked around but I couldn't really see anything out of the ordinary so I brushed it off and continued setting up the tent.