March 25th 2018

Around noon: I woke up from another dream but this one was different. A lot more of it was fuzzy and I remember seeing the same fuzzy figure. The only part I remember is me going around and whispering to everyone. "Wake up or you'll die.." They all seemed to be in a trans but after I said that they snapped out of it and quickly left in a panic.

Time unknown: I have woke up this week with a new injury every day. I've woke up with new scratches, cuts, bruises, stab wounds, and rarely bite marks. It's very weird and I can't explain it. I know I don't sleep walk. It's very unsettling. I've been feeling really exhausted lately for example yesterday (I forgot to add this to the entry. Sorry.) I went to the park with a friend and my legs started to hurt after only 5 minutes of walking. I know that I'm not that out of shape and I did nothing to exhaust myself before walking. I wanted to stop walking I was feeling that exhausted. I did push through it though and made it to the place I met my friend. We played some softball and laid in the grass. I started to feel a bit paranoid so I decided to lean into his back to feel a bit more comfortable. I've been having very odd mood swings lately like I snap at people for no reason. (I'm not on my period -_-) Its very odd since I would normally just stay to myself, being quiet. Whenever I listen to music I feel numb and or brain dead. It's strange cause usually music makes me happy or energized. This month has been very fucked for me though.

4:22pm: I opened my eyes as I was laying in bed, listening to "Lets Get It Crackin" then I heard a loud thump which startled me. When I looked around I saw the blur of a black figure in front of me seemingly sitting on the edge of my bed, right next to me. I was in my room in bed since I felt a bit tired. After I looked around a bit more it disappeared and I saw the door open to see my little brother. It was weird because before I closed my eyes I kept seeing black tentacles all over my room, above me. It's just getting weirder for me I swear.