October 14th 2018

Today is my birthday! This week has been a bit miserable but it's slowly getting better. I hope you all are having a great weekend. I also apologize for not posting entries for quite a while. Somehow my memory has been getting worse the more as the days go by. I'll try my best to stay on top of it though. Now onto today's entries!

9:20am: I just woke up from a strange dream. I was out in the woods for some unknown reason and I was in a car driving through with my mother and brothers. Then we stopped for a gas break and I went into the woods a bit and found two lost backpacks and two walky-talkies surprisingly close to each other. So I took the stuff back to the car and oddly enough my mother didn't ask me about it. We got to some sort of pent house thing deep in the woods after a while and we all went inside as it started to get dark. The dream is blurry but I remember some weird shit started to happen before I looked outside the windows to see two oddly similar and familiar phones laying face down in the dirt. Now that I think about it I have the creeps. I went outside with some random people that were already in the pent house. One of them disappeared as we went back but nobody else noticed it but me. Then I went to look in the two strange backpacks and they were now open. I looked inside and I found some tapes and a few notebooks of some sort. There was also a little note and key at the bottom of the little bag. I woke up before I could see what was in the bigger bag though.

12:46pm: (The picture above) Someone texted me happy birthday but when I asked who it was I never got a respond. This is creepy as fuck.
Update: I got a response finally. The only response I got was 'This is Evan'.

6:32pm: I was in the car with my family on our way to go out to eat and I looked out my window to see a guy who looked like Alex Kralie from Marble Hornets. He looked like he was saluting to something too. I think I may have agave him a funny look but I swear. That guy looked like him. It probably wasn't but I can't say that I would be surprise if it was.

10:19pm: I was getting undressed to go to sleep and I heard a really loud ringing in my right ear. My hearing in my right ear cut out as well.