May 10th 2018

6:30am: So I woke up from another strange dream. It had me and my friends bit it's all fuzzy. Me and my friends were looking at a video of ourselves but then it started glitching and became distorted after a while. It honestly scared me when I woke up. I woke up panting which has never happened before for a long long time.

Around 5:25pm: I got home then started hearing very loud and sharp ringing. My friend to,d me that it really isn't a good thing and I should quickly think or do something that'll distract me from it.

8:35pm: Oh no. I literally thought today was only the 8th! I honestly am terrified that I missed two days without remembering anything about them! My time management is gettin really really bad. I also apologize for the late update even though time seemed to have just flew out the window. I a couple days ago it feels like I completely lost it. A skank at my school was flirting with my guy friends then decided to rip up his paper. She's hit people before with no reason so I knew that if I didn't do something she was gonna get away with it. So I stood up and walked over to her then told her kindly and calmly to stop then she gave me back sass. I had to go sit down and hurt myself while listening to music to even try and attempt to calm down. After school I went home and told my lover about killing her brutally in many ways. He started to get pissed since he couldn't get me to stop. It felt good to talk about that stuff and imagine it. He had to full on stop talking to me to get me to stop. Thank god he did. I felt sanity slipping away as I went on. He helped me pull my head out of my ass. So I owe a thanks to him and I honestly didn't even feel like myself when I was ranting about killing her. It felt... kinda good to imagine it and talk about it.

8:50pm: Wtf?! I was in the middle of writing on Wattpad then my iPad just went black with a loading circle for no absolute reason. That has literally NEVER happened before. It startled me truthfully.