June 2nd 2018

9:00am: I just woke up from a very strange dream. I'm guessing it's how I would be if I turned into a Creepypasta? I'm just assuming. Anyways I was at this very dark party at my school in our gym. After the party I was very angry cause nobody acted like I was even there so when nearly everyone was gone I got my backpack out from underneath a table and this group of girls started to talk to me. It was still dark so I couldn't see them and then they started saying bad things about me. "No one gives a fuck about you.", "Just go cut yourself, Emo", "No one will ever love you.", and "Your boyfriend doesn't even love you." Then I lost it. I started cussing them out. Then somehow my PE teacher came out from under the table when I finished and said, "Go to the office." To me. Then I tried to tell her that I was defending myself but she didn't want to hear it. It's also like the last four days of school so there was no way in hell I was gonna let that happen. So I ran away from the school building. I felt betrayed, forgotten, and hated but also sadness. I started crying as I was running away and I decided to run over to a friends house. I remember getting a message from one of my friends saying, "Please come back. I love you." I shut my phone off and just kept running till I got tired and for some reason my back pack felt like 10 pounds on my back. I got nearly halfway to Chris's (Lets call my friend Chris) house so I decided to start walking to conserve my energy  and try to call him. His phone didn't pick up the call and I frowned. After, I turned around and started seeing this weird guy in an all black suit and black sunglasses asking for "a small girl who ran away from school". I then turned back around and started running again. I kept running until I had to go through this weird tunnel cave slide thing and he was chasing after me. At the end of the slide was Chris and he helped me down the slide thing, holding me close. The man in Black was at the top still just watching us. Suddenly he was on a very strange toy with like three poles and three ways to climb up, what's odd is that it had a roof. He was on top of it so me and Chris went to the other two free poles. We began to fight which is a bit fuzzy to me. Chris ended up getting hit though and he fell back of the bar, onto his back. He had seemed to have passed out so I jumped down to check to see if he's alright. Then I felt a sudden rage boil within me. I felt so pissed off but so strong. I then looked over at the man in Black and started punching him in the gut repeatedly. I hit his The last time in the groin and he fell back. Then there was this prissy little bitch that started scratching at Chris's face. I felt the rage grow even more so I grabbed her by her throat and punched her in the face twice, causing two black eyes then I went down and grabbed her leg. I remember bedding it back to a breaking point and saying, "This'll teach you not to touch him, Skank!" Then I broke her leg by bending her leg backwards and pushing in her knee cap hard. She started to cry and scream so all I did was slap her and told her, "I'll break the other one if you don't shut up." I felt like a monster but I didn't care. I was full of rage. I then walked over and suddenly the small roof thing started to fall and two of my friends came out of no where and tried to lift it up since Chris was still under it. I then walk over and managed to lift the whole thing up as the other two had trouble doing. They pulled Chris out from under it and I let go of the roof, getting out from under it. I went over to Chris and helped him up, my two friends who were there gave me some cash and I thanked them. I helped Chris back to his house and luckily his parents were not home. I helped him inside and got him all fixed up then had him lay down on his bed. I told him what happened and why that guy was chasing me and what's nice is that he believed me. My rage slowly dissipated and I went over to him to give him a thanks. So I kissed him to say I'm sorry then pulled away and smiled. He was bright red which caused me to giggle. After a while he helped me get some things that I'd need since I couldn't stay at his house and I couldn't go back to mine. After he helped me pack a bag of things I needed I asked him if he could give me a hair cut since I didn't want to be recognized. He agreed and I helped him to the bathroom so he could cut my hair. He also had some hair bleach in the cabinet so after he cut my hair above my hair short enough so I can still ,managed to put it in a ponytail (my hair is down to my back) he helped me bleach my hair. I also had my glasses with me so I took out my contacts and threw them away and put on my glasses. He let me borrow some of his clothes so my appearance was changed entirely. I gave him one last kiss and told him, "Goodbye. I'll visit you when things die down." I saw his heart break a little when I said that and he hugged me tightly so I hugged him back. After a bit of hugging I heard a car pull up in his driveway so I knew it was my time to leave. He led me out the back door and I ran with my backpack. Then everything went black. It was a very strange dream. I felt like I could control it almost. It all felt so real as well. Odd.

10:10am: Um I don't remember making this.