August 18th 2018

12:06am: I'm laying in bed then remembered what I did I think last year when my friend came to my house for a sleepover. It's kinda fuzzy but I remember grabbing my softball bat and started swinging it at her. I laughed as I purposely missed her by a few inches while she was pretty much petrified. I don't remember why I did it. I'm kinda giggling a bit now that I think about it. I told one of my friends and he's kinda laughing at it with me. Glad I'm not the only fucked up one. I've been up pretty much all night as well. I just don't feel tired like at all. I keep hearing walking and shuffling around my room and in the hall but it doesn't really faze me that much. My heart is beating pretty fast and I don't know why. I was thinking of getting a camcorder and start recording myself and things around me just for shits and giggles. Maybe I'll catch something interesting. Who knows. Maybe I'll catch the tall man himself.

8:30pm: So I just got done with babysitting and during the babysitting. I was babysitting outside then I saw a cat that looked familiar. It looked like Habit's cat. It was black and white. It had the same eyes as well. It's dark and I'm waiting for my mother to pick me up. I feel a bit anxious and I don't k ow why. It's strange.