May 6th 2018

9:26am: I just woke up from a dream that started out as a nightmare then turned good for me at least. In the dream me and my whole family went to a camp. After we made it to the camp we found out that there is a serial killer roaming around and killing campers. About 100 campers were already killed and for some reason people kept coming to the camp. After a while in the dream I was hiding behind some buckets from the serial killer. The serial killer has either dark brown or black messy hair, pale skin, dark colored eyes, and he was ima guess about 6ft tall. Once he found me I looked at him and remember the dealing of being terrorized but at the same time I had an attraction to him. So once he found me I stood up along with the other people he found hiding. Half the group tried to run so he killed them immediately. The other half was only a few people so he decided to make it a game. I forgot what the first two games were but then it was my turn. He pulled out a lighter and started lighting some bombs and started throwing them at me while I had to avoid them. After a while of running he said that I proved myself to live for another game. After he went though nearly all but three people I turned to him and he looked back at me. Then I said, "Is there any possible way I could be your lover or side kick or something?" He then started asking me questions with a somewhat deep voice. He as well looked about 17. He asked me something but it was mumbled so I could hear all of it so then I asked. "Could you love me?" He then responded with, "I do love you." I felt a spark in my chest as I looked at him then I said. "I will do anything for you to stay by your side." He then grinned and walked over to me handing me a lighter and a couple bombs as he whispered in my ear, "Then kill them." After he whispered that I held my hand out for his knife he was using to chase us with and he gave it to me willingly. Soon after there was no survivor left. All of them were dead and some were even my friends. I came back to him as he smiled and tucked some hair behind my ear saying, "Good girl now let me show you were you'll be staying with me." He grabbed my hand and started walking so I followed him. He seemed a bit harsh but I liked it. Once we went down a creepy stairwell we made it to his living quarters. We went to his bedroom then he pushed me down on the bed and pinned me down. I felt like I was being suffocated sine this had never happened to me before. I was nearly chocking on all my desire for him. He then got close to my face and said, "Would you carry our children?" I nodded my head. He then kissed me so I kissed back. It got a bit intimate before we were disrupted by something that seemed to blur to me. We didn't bother to finished what was started so we just got dressed since we were both half naked. Then I left to go get some of my things since he didn't really have any clothes for me. When I came back with a duffle bag of my things I dropped it and things felt... eerie to say the least. I was walking down the hallway before I was too paranoid so I went into the bathroom and locked the door for a minute. I then got my phone and texted him saying ,Where are you?, a bit later I got a response saying, Outside the bathroom. Open up., For some reason I felt a bit scared. I opened the door hesitantly and there he was. He looked like he wasn't fully conscious but I brushed it off and smiled at him. He then grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. I hugged him gently then soon after he dropped something that made a metallic sound against the floor and he hugged back tightly saying, "Please don't leave me again..." I responded with, "I won't. For you." Then everything faded to black as in my real life body when I rolled I hit my head against the wall so I became more conscious and eventually woke back up. It did feel like de ja'vu a bit and it felt like I knew the serial killer I just couldn't figure out who it was though. It as well felt like a Joker and Harlequin relationship to me. It was a bit strange though.

10:00am: So I'm laying in bed and my chest started to hurt like something was internally stabbing it almost. It difficult to explain but it felt like a dull stabbing pain. I'm also feeling very paranoid for some strange reason. I'm still very tired as well. I'm just gonna go back to sleep. Wish me luck.