September 9th 2018

5:01am: I just woke up from a nightmare. My younger brother(middle child) became possessed by something and he said that he didn't need siblings with the power he had. Then he killed my youngest brother by bashing him over the head. I watched it happen. All I could do was scream at him. Then I woke up.

9:46am: I woke up from another nightmare. This time it had to do with something much darker. It had to do with it was either Slenderman or the Bye Bye Man. I was with my guy friend, let's call him Sam. We had to cover our eyes and cover or close anything that showed the outside otherwise he would be able to reach us. We were at like a prison that looked like the layout of my high school almost though except more futuristic. So me and Sam ran to our classes and the curtains opened so I covered both my and his eyes as the last defense against the Slenderman/Bye Bye man. I remember before that, that I found a slender page I think it was. When I uncovered both of our eyes after a while, a kid in the back of the class who didn't believe in the Slenderman/Bye Bye man was dead in his seat. After me and Sam left and walked to a strange apartment. Sam kissed me and I kissed back. It started to turn into a make out session but I knew that was the last thing we should be doing so we stopped. Then I walked down the hallway to see a very tall man with blond hair and dark grey eyes. Became after me with a yard stick that was transformed into a spear. He chased me out to a playground that gave me deja vu then suddenly he was on my side somehow. We walked back inside and agreed to go out somewhere. There was a voice in my head saying many things but the nothing I remember it sayings that I was going to die. So I put my backpack in a safe since I was carrying a lot of information about what was happening and I walked to a dresser and pulled out a smaller bag, just putting some essentials that I'd need in there like a weapon. Then the blond guy walked up to me and he flashed into just a skeleton for a minute and said "Put it back." As in the backpack. There was an over all voice that said "Open me" but it was a more deeper voice. Then we asked if it's name was something I can't remember what the name was. After we as,ed there was a bit of a pause then a really scratchy voice that started speaking and said many more things too but I forgot then I woke up. I had two nightmares in a row. Brilliant....