October 1st 2018

8:18am: I was at school walking through the hallway and I passed the kid who looked a lot like Habit, the one I talked about last time. I got so much anxiety while walking past him that I twitched slightly. This may sound rude but he creeps me out a bit. It also looked like he was looking at me, the whole time I was walking past him. I think I saw him smirk out of the corner of my eye but I genuinely nearly froze in place. Fuck that. I still have class with him 6th period though so Ima kinda fucked.

12:38pm: Alright I just got into my 6th period class and fuck me. He was already there and he looked up at me. Just. Oof. I'm the middle of class I was slapping my hand cause I was bored and I chuckled weirdly enough. I looked over at him and he looked at me at the same time I looked at him so my face turned red out of embarrassment and quickly looked away. I also noticed that he doesn't go by his first name. He goes my his last name instead. There's always purple something under my desk when I enter that class though.

1:05pm: I just got done with my 6th period class and me and him left out the same door but I got out just a bit before him. He was walking behind me and it gave me a lot of anxiety. I just am interested yet creeped out in a good way. It's hard to explain and no I don't have a crush because I don't even know the guy.

2:43pm: I'm in my 9th period and I can't help but cough hard and nonstop.