April 11th 2018

6:30am: I just woke up from a strange dream. It had Slenderman in it. In the dream though I remember being chased by something in the trees. I tried to climb a tree to try and escape it but my friend told me to hop down so I did that. She disappeared then I was tackled by something. The setting then changed to a house of some sort. My littlest brother was sitting on the metal table. Then that said something to me which I don't remember then bent him over the metal table so his head was on the table and started cutting into his brain. I remember some sort of scalpel. After watching I was completely horrified by what they said. "You're next." Is what they said to me and I felt the color drain from my skin. I tried to talk my way out of it and it surprisingly worked. Then I was thrown out into the forest along with my littlest brother who seemed to be fine. I remember me and my little brothers were on a bridge in the woods. At the bottom of the bridge I saw Slenderman and stared at him. I remember waving at Slenderman cause I've always thought that Slenderman is pretty cool and what surprises me is that he waved back. My brothers were at the top of the bridge so I went up there and Slenderman appeared under the bridge so I went over to say hello to him. It wasn't that tall of a bridge so Slender extended his arms up to reach me and I smiled. I tried to grab his hands until I felt my little brothers push me over the bridge. I remember feeling my heart stop as I fell. Slenderman caught me and sat me down though. He then reached over to my littlest brother and did something to his arm that caused him to bleed a lot. I remember watching but yet again I kinda let him since they did try to push me over a bridge. Then Slenderman tried to walk away and I was scared to be alone so I tried to follow. Then I woke up. I have no clue what this means and it honestly blew my mind that I had this dream when I woke up. I really want to some answers right about now.