August 24th 2018

1:24am: I was awake, watching YouTube in my bed when I heard a lot of shuffling in my parents bathroom in the tub. Turns out my dog had another seizure. Fan-fucking-tastic. My mother doesn't even know how she got into the bathroom and didn't even hear her. Of course the day when I fucking write a ton of shit about Slenderman this shit happens. Then I remembered that he also causes convulsions. What really is creeping me out is that I felt something touch my leg maybe five minutes before it happened. Then five minutes after her first one she had another one so I'm kinda having a breakdown right now. I know it probably isn't that fucking thing but I just want to believe that it's him and if he fucking goes away it'll get better. If it is it though that is causing this I'm going to go on a rampage. Fuck with me not my dog! Like I said it could just be that life sucks ass but I find it real damn convenient that this happens the day I write down a shit ton of stuff having to do with him. I'm really not happy right now. I can promise that I'm definitely not fucking sleeping tonight!

10:56am: So we had to put my dog down. She had seven before she was put down. I really really miss her.