April 24th 2018

6:30am: I had another odd dream. This time there were a lot more people in it and  someone that I never noticed. I was sitting outside someone's house with two dead but big fish. The neighbor was trying to communicate to me from across the road but I couldn't hear him. Soon enough he decided to walk over and pick up north fish and say, "I'll take them since he doesn't want them." For some reason I followed him to his house and walked into his house behind him. He didn't mind that I did too. Suddenly things went black and I woke up chained down to a metal table. There were many papers hanging up on the walls about cannibles . He then suddenly had a different look. He didn't look human anymore. He was still really tall but he kinda looked like the Joker now. He walked over to me and looks down at me before saying, "I'm glad your here, Max (Last name blurred out). I know all about you." I smirked a bit and surprisingly didn't feel threaten or scared at all. Then another setting came in. We were at my school and this time I was sitting down at a table with my hands chained together. Some of my teachers and some of my friends were there. We were supposed to be eating but instead I just watched this man that looks like the Joker sit in front of me and eat quietly. Then he looked up at me as I continued to stare at him intensely. He looked back down at his food and back at me a few times before just looking back at me and every time he avoided his gaze from me I started to slowly grin insanely. He started to look around frantically as ticking started to be heard while I stared at him. Then the ticking stopped and he looked at me, grabbing a chain with a large lock at the bottom of it which hung just in front of our faces. He then spoke, "You are a cannible you crazy bitch! You're gonna kill me." He then threw the chain with the large lock on it as my face. I then felt a string sensation come over me and I grabbed the lock with one hand in front of my face with ease as the chains broke, saying. "If I wanted to kill you I would have done it already, Smiley" I grinned and everything went black then I woke up cause my alarm clock. That was very strange but interesting. It feels a bit like dejavu to me.