January 29th 2019

Around 10pm: I'm talking to a friend about my night terror and she told me about someone that could have been the strange black figure. She sent me to a channel called "Eckvanet". She said that the figure in my night terror reminded her of them. I watched a couple videos and I wasn't quite sure. I felt Deja vu watching it though. After a while my messages started deleting themselves. That's when I knew that Daddy longlegs wanted me to stop talking to her. I looked out my curtains and saw a tall shadow move across my fence. I wasn't sure if it was my imagination but it still made me very uneasy. I immediately shut my window and curtains. I then heard tapping, shuffling, and even garbage bins being moved around outside my window. I felt paralyzed in my chair and I started panicking. Then suddenly everything went silent. That's when I knew that this time. Daddy longlegs wasn't alone. I tried to tell my friend that but the message kept getting deleted. After a small while of panicking all my fear went away. I stood up and stared out the window saying, "I'm not afraid.". I could tell they or it or whatever was testing me. My friend had a theory that he was transferring power to me but I didn't think that was it. I know that I sucked up my fear for them. I stay strong to protect the people I love. Told them I wasn't gonna die anytime soon.