Chapter Four : First Name Basis

You slam your bedroom door and scream bloody murder into your pillow, causing your voice to strain a little bit. You had no other way to get rid of your emotions, so screaming them into your sleeping companion was probably the best thing to do.

Your mum's face appears in the doorway and you glance up only to shun her away. You didn't want to talk to her at the moment, you could barely function properly mentally, let alone have a conversation. You slammed your head into your pillow again, hoping that you died of asphyxiation.
How can someone be so damn attractive? He makes you want to wrap your hands around his perfect throat and squeeze tightly until he has no more pulse left. You didn't want to think about his perfect eyes, or his sharp jawline... everything about him was perfect.
Jumin Han was perfect.
Everything about him is also so perfect, but when he talks, that's when you want to attack. That when you want to kill.
You lay there with your face still in your pillow, thinking about how difficult that specific class is going to be. You decided that maybe you'd quit school forever and just become a stripper, because as horrible as it sounds, strippers make around six figures a year. That's around £500 a day and £2500 a week, which adds up to £10k a month. If this class doesn't work out and he becomes way to annoying, guess who's throwing their ass in a circle! Yep, you!

Maybe if you talked to Zen and asked if he had any dirt on Jumin. Maybe that idiot brother of yours would be useful and tell you about some stupid thing he's done before. Maybe he drunk texted Zen and confessed his love, but a girl can dream. You door opens even more and your mother steps in holding a phone, "It's for you." She tells you, when you answer, she's gone within seconds.

Once again, proof that Momma doesn't care.

"Hello?" You murmur, being careful not to ruin your voice even more than you already have. As of right now, you're very tired emotionally, and it's all Mr. Hans fault.

"Y/N! My pretty lil sis!" Zen cheers happily into the phone. You wince and groan. "Hey don't be like that..."

"Evening Zenny boy," You say and Zen chuckles. You lay on your back and stare at the ceiling, waiting for Zen to reply.

"I have something that belongs to you!" He laughs, "Well nah, I don't. But Jumin does, he's on his way home! He told me you forgot your jacket in detention today," Zen's voice was amused, that was very obvious. You try to rack your brain, remembering how you left it.
Oh! You were so flustered that you didn't see the white jacket on the back of chair, instead, you just left.

"Is there anyway you can bring it to meeee~?" You ask, attempting to be sweet. You take Zen's evil laughter as a no. "Damnit! Please!"

"Hm, no. I'll text you the address of our house, you can come over and retrieve it... it is yours after all," You groaned sadly, if there was anything you didn't want to do, it was leave the house. "Oh and the trust fund kid should be here when you arrive too!"

"Excuse me?" You asked.

"Jumin, Y/N... Jumin..."

Oh fun fun funny fun times.

——

JUMIN'S POV.

My wrist clicks a little as I turn the key in the lock, opening the door to the house that I have to share. I had a small headache due to an annoying student during last period, although she isn't much younger than me, she can definitely start pathetic debates about topics that are wrong on both sides of the argument.
I closed the door behind me gently and sigh while taking off my jacket, and hanging it up. I also hang up Y/N's jacket too.

A grin makes its way on to my face as I remember Y/N's flustered face. I'd be lying to myself if I didn't admit that calling her out in class may become an addiction to me. The way her smooth cheeks tint red and her soft... kissable lips pout. It sends my heart crazy, insane almost.
Annoying the girl is such an adrenaline rush, and I know for a fact that I won't get in trouble. Their parents- from what Zen mentioned to me earlier -don't really pay attention to them so I'll be fine. I undo my tie and leave it hanging around my neck while walking upstairs, I walk past Zen's bedroom and hear a feminine voice. "Zen's got a girl over?" I mutter to myself. Jaehee has some sort of night class tonight and Yoosung is still at college so, looks like it's just us two tonight.

I undo the first three buttons on my shirt and walk back down into the living room, my stomach rumbled and I decided that ramen would be a decent meal. I start walking into the kitchen before Zen's door slams open and an angry Y/N stomped out.
Her cheeks were red and her eyes were shining, a smirk made its way onto my face.

I have no idea why just looking at her gets me all fired up, but I don't care. I just know I want more of this... feeling?

——

Y/N's POV.

"Come on! He has to have at least done something!" You yelled, looking at a chuckling Zen. He shook his head, "Really? Nothing?!"

"He's got a stupid high alcohol tolerance dude, but there was this one time where there was a rumour he was gay so..." You huff and run a hand through your hair. "Why do you need dirt on the guy anyway?"

"Because! He's making my damn class difficult to pass and I just-" Zen smirked and cut you off.

"He's too hot for you Isn't he?" He asked. Yes!

"No! No! Stop it! He's just stupidly annoying and I hate it, I hate that I'm called out all the time!" You screamed and Zen raised his hands in defeat. "You have to tell me something... I need to get him away from me!" The room fell silent for a while, it was just your breathing. At first it was slow, and then it was faster and heavier.

Shit no. Not now.

"Y/N...? Are you alright?" Zen jumped up from his bed and you took a step back, breathing really heavily.

"N-no... I'm going to be in detention everyday and then- then I'll have to see his face and then I'll fail school! I can't... I can't fail, Zen I cannot." You said, calming down a little.

"You won't fail, if it helps, I'll talk to him-" Zen said and you shook your head. "Look, he draws a lot. I dunno what the fuck he draws or writes- but, if you want dirt on him, I guess find those. But you didn't get that from me."

You got a mild flash back to detention, Mr. Han was drawing (or writing) but wasn't he just marking books? That's what you thought anyway. "Do you by any chance know where this is...?"

"No."

"YOU ARE NO HELP! GOD DAMNIT!" You scream at the top of your lungs. "Y'know What- I'm going home." You walk out of Zens room and slam the door, stomping down the hallway and down the stairs. "I swear... do I really have to-" You stop when your eyes meet Mr. Han leaning against the kitchen doorway with a smirk on his face.

His tie is hanging around his neck and a few buttons of his shirt were undone. His hair was a little messy but it looked good, "Oh? Sorry... I didn't see you standing there Mr. Han." You chuckle nervously and walk down the few remaining steps.

He glides towards you, still smirking. Only then did you notice that his jeans were slightly loose, and his slightly rumpled shirt was untucked. He caresses your cheek, "Y/N, baby," His voice was soft and welcoming. Almost like a lullaby being sung to you when you can't sleep, "This isn't school. Please, call me Jumin."

——

Oops, double update once again~

I literally spent my whole entire day writing and now I'm at like chapter 19 or something so