Chapter Forty One ~ Questions and Secrets

"Yoosung, what aren't you telling me?" You ask, folding your arms and pouting a little bit. Most people would have called you childish for acting like this, but at the end of the day, they're right. "If it includes me, then technically, I have a right to know!" You point out. Yoosung ignores you and continues to like what seems like Club Penguin meme videos that your older brother sent him via Instagram DM. "God sake... Yoosung!"

The blonde one jumped and almost dropped his phone in the sink, which was full of recently ran hot and soapy water. "Jesus Christ Y/N! What do you think you're playing at?!" Yoosung looked at you with wide eyes, they were bright and they sparkled in the light but you're not dumb. They hid anger towards you, a lot of anger. You stared back with squinted eyes, you were completely and utterly shocked at the way he had just reacted to you. Never, after all these years of knowing him, has he ever raised his voice at you in a way that isn't playful. Suddenly, Yoosung's confidence dropped, your gaze could kill.

You smiled at him and let your arms fall lose towards your sides, you were mad at him for being mad at you for causing him to almost drop his phone in the sink. Though, in your defence, he should've answered you the first time. "All I wanted to know, was a secret that everyone in this house knows about- except the person who the secret includes -and what you guys were planning." You chuckled, Yoosung took a step back. You may seem like a sweetheart but you're the scariest- besides Saeran -in the house when mad. "But apparently, according to Mr. Kim Yoosung, Club Penguin memes, are more important then helping a friend out." Yoosung stays quiet. "Was that too much to ask for, Yoosung?"

"Well... considering it is a secret and you can't know about it then ye-"

"Kim Yoosung."

"No, not at all Y/N!" Yoosung is waving his hands in front of his face with a nervous smile, "Sorry, I- I was just a little busy, kinda..." Yoosung trailed off at the end and the room fell silent. Yoosung had moved away from the sink, but he wasn't on his phone anymore, he was too bust snacking on some crackers to even care about Club Penguin anymore. You sighed, "What?" Yoosung said, mouth full of chewed up cracker.

"Why can't I know? I mean, the whole thing includes me so..." You muttered, looking down. "Technically I should be able to know." Before Yoosung could answer, footsteps filled the kitchen. Your chin was lifted up by a certain index finger, your eyes met with Jumin's, a playful smirk was spread across his beautiful face and a frown on yours.

"Why so stressed, princess?" He asks, tilting his head to the side. Hang on, Jumin knows too.

"Why so stressed, princess?" You stuck your tongue out and mimicked him. Jumin chuckled, "Everyone in this house knows something that I don't and I don't think you understand how annoying that is sir!" Jumin froze. Yoosung choked. School finished three years ago.

"Why did she just call you sir, what is this?" Yoosung said, giving you the eye. Jumin gave you the eye too, but it wasn't the same eye Yoosung gave you. This eye was a warning, a warning for something you'd probably like. "No answer? None? None at all?!"

"Listen baby," Jumin started and you tenses up a little. "The secret we're hiding from you is nothing bad, it's just a surprise until later." He said and you tilted your head to the side. "Now, don't act all confused on me. I'm like one hundred percent positive you know what a dang surprise is."

You stuck your tongue out again, there was that look. "Well yeah of course I do, I'm not stupid." You roll your eyes, "But, what surprise? Why are you even planning a surprise? Wait! Jumin I swear down if you have spent money on this- Don't give me that look! You paid for the movie date the other night, I wanted to do it but you insisted and didn't even give me a chance to respond like who-" Jumin put his finger on your lips and you shut up instantly, Yoosung snorted.