Chapter Twenty Two : Bruises

Just as Jumin had mentioned, the two of you were busy revising what happened when you were getting taught the basics. He's currently being extremely gentle and soft with you, scarily different to how rough he was being with you a few minutes ago. It shocked you how much he can change, although now that you think about it, it really shouldn't. He pecks you gently, biting your lip before pulling away, waiting for you to take control.
You confidently caress his mouth with your soft lips, hovering your lips over his slightly before continuing with your kiss. You felt proud that he was the one that wanted you so much, after all, it was him chasing after your lips. Not the other way around for once. "God damnit, just kiss me." He says, squeezing your ass through your skirt. "Stop teasing..."

You chuckle under your breath and kiss the begging male fully now, mimicking the way he kissed you but a little rougher. You widen his mouth with yours and deepen the kiss, gasping a little as Jumin squeezes your butt again before pulling away. "Princess," He whispers, breathlessly. "How do you feel about the exam?"

"I feel like I can pass," You smirk at him with swollen, dark lips. You lean forward and peck him again, causing him to hum slightly.

"I mean... I dunno," Jumin nuzzles against you and kisses you once more. "We'll have to find out."

"You know for a fact that I can do it! You're rude!" You roll your eyes and Jumin's eyes sparkle with amusement, he nibbles your bottom lip again causing you to stop frowning.

"Not yet, but I will soon." He says, before you can reply, he shut you up by gently rubbing your bottom lip with his thumb, opening your mouth wider. Before you can ask what he's doing, something warm and wet caresses your bottom lip causing you to pull away a little.
The exam had just begun, you didn't think pulling away would get your grade up now. Would it? "Welcome to the exam, Y/N. For the both of us, I hope you pass." With a dirty smirk, Jumin pins your hands above your head so you couldn't use them to push him away. He bites your lower lip and licks the stinging sensation away before forcing your mouth open, he smirked before he kissed you once again.

A soft whimper escapes your not so innocent throat as his tongue explores your mouth. It was leaving a weird, yet extremely pleasurable sensation behind and you were enjoying it. The only thing you weren't particular fond of was with the thought of having someone else's tongue inside your mouth, but it's Jumin. It's okay. Jumin surprises you either more when he's manage to draw your tongue into his mouth, sucking lightly.
He moans into your mouth and the vibrations send a massive ball of heat to your stomach, causing you to whimper even louder. When he draws away from you, a thin line of saliva fell from both your lips and you immediately felt dirty. You felt dirty, but you felt good at the same time because you did that with Jumin. But regardless, you still blushed and wiped your mouth.

Jumin Han, you've changed me a bit but not enough to not wipe saliva off of my lips.

A laugh escaped Jumin's lip as he had managed to hold both of your hands with only one of his. He smirks and wiped your moist bottom lip with this thumb, causing you to gasp a little. "How about we scrap the lessons and just go with skills?" His mouth turned into a large smirk and you chuckle lightly.

"Well, I wonder what you could show me now." The original you had disappeared for a while. Jumin had caused the inner you to come out and for once, you actually enjoyed it. You wanted him to show you everything he knew, you needed him to. Maybe you actually want him too?

"You'll find out," And that was all he said. You were tempted to ask another question but when you opened your mouth, he shut you up with a small peck. "Go sit on the table." He said, you nodded and went to go and sit on the table, but Jumin grew impatient and ended up carrying you. A small yelp of surprise escaped your mouth, but you didn't start to complain.
When you were sat on the edge of table, Jumin gently placed his hands between your legs and parted them just enough so he could stand in between and look at you with those beautiful, grey eyes of his.