Twenty-three

Hey ya'll! Thanks sooooooo much for all your support like holy moly you guys literally make my day wow. Anyway, thought I'd let you all know that theres not gonna be that much action for another couple chapters oops. IM SORRY BUT RELATIONSHIPS MUST DVELOP lmao. Hope ya'll don't mind, thanks! Ps. Get ready for some emotional rollercoasters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Newt came to his senses, the first thing he heard was voices. He wasn't awake, and he wasn't asleep, so he just lay there, dozing, subconsciously listening to the voices around him.

"Woahh! Well well well, what do we have here?" A voice taunted. Who was that? It sounded like Minho, but what was he doing in Newt's room? He heard a groan come from next to him, and then movement, as the person sat up. Why was there someone in his bed? Had he slept with someone?

"Ugh Minho shut your trap, you'll wake him up." That was Thomas. Hang on. Why was he in Newt's bed? Had he slept with Thomas?! 'oh god.' "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Well when you didn't turn up at the office and didn't respond to our calls, we thought something might have happened, so we came here. You left your front door unlocked, and we didn't find Newt in his room, but I can't say I saw this coming? When did you two start fucking?" Brenda asked. 'Wait, if I'm not in my bed where am I?' Newt took a deep breath, burnt wood and ivy filling his lungs. Tommy. 'Am I in Tommy's bed?. Hang on, who's fucking?' Thomas spluttered beside him.

"We're not fucking!" he hissed, trying to keep his voice quiet for the dozing blond next to him. "He just fell asleep in my bed, we were tired. I must have forgot to set my alarm, give us like half an hour and we'll be at the office. Tell Jorge it was my fault."

"Nah, don't sweat it. He said we can work at your place today if you just overslept." Brenda waved it off, the warmth leaving Newt's side as the brunette got out of bed.

"Ok ok, now shut up and come into the kitchen before you wake him up." he ushered the two away and gently closed the door. Newt stayed in bed, hearing voices coming from the kitchen. He decided to stay in Thomas's bed a little longer, it was comfy and warm and he liked how it smelt. But after about half an hour, the scent was overpowered with the smell of waffles that almost made him drool. So the blond opened his eyes and blinked in the light flooding from behind the curtains. He sat up slowly and stretched, his newly awake mind turning over the conversation he had overheard. The man just hoped Thomas had done the explaining, and taken most of the teasing, although deep down he knew this was not gonna be something he would be allowed to forget. Acting as natural as possible, he wandered into the kitchen, watching as Brenda and Minho threw their heads back in laughter at something Thomas had said. The three turned to him.

"Mornin' govna'!" Minho had a flicker of a smirk on his lips as an awful british accent escaped them. Newt just threw him a disgusted look and made his way to the fridge.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked, already knowing the answer. He pulled open the fridge and unscrewed the cap on the milk carton, downing about a third of it. He wasn't worried about pouring a glass, Thomas didn't drink milk anyway so he basically said 'fuck it I'm saving money on the dishwasher' and drank it out of the carton.

"We're working at yours today." Brenda grinned. When Newt groaned, she glared at him and threw a hurt pout his way. He turned on his good heel, coming face to face with his partner and a plate of waffles. He looked at Thomas for the first time that day, shooting him his usual happy grin and taking the plate off of him.