Thirty-three

Thomas's kisses weren't how he'd imagined them to be. They were softer and sweeter than he'd imagined, and he tasted like sugar and honey. Newt wasn't sure how he tasted like that, all he knew was that it was completely addicting.

So here he was, pressed up against the island and his arms wrapped around the brunettes neck, kissing him like he would never get to again. And Thomas was kissing him back in the exact same way. He ran a hand through the dark head of hair as the man licked Newt's bottom lip for entry, which he gladly gave. And then, the door slammed open.

"WOAHHH"

Thomas practically choked in surpise, wether it was on his tongue or Newt's neither could be sure. The blond just groaned and rolled his eyes as Minho and Brenda sauntered in.

"Have you ever heard of a thing called knocking?" Thomas pouted, a small blush of embarrassment residing on his cheeks.

"Have you ever heard of a thing called bedrooms? That's what making out is for." Brenda retorted.

"I can think of a million times we made out, and none of them were in bedrooms, and all were initiated by you so shut your trap" Thomas replied teasingly. The girl opened her mouth, blushed, and groaned.

"Were you two about to fuck on a kitchen counter?" Minho raised an eyebrow.

"Ew fuck no, that's gross and uncomfortable." Newt scrunched his nose up in disgust.

"Oh by the way, we were talking about who would top and who would bottom out of you two, and then we got really drunk and ended up betting on it." Minho shrugged casually.

"I mean damn, that sentence was wild from start to finish." The blond blinked. "Why were you talking about that?"

"Because I thought Thomas would top, but Brenda thought he wouldn't." He explained, stealing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Bren' you have the upper hand, seeing as we've fucked before" Thomas blinked, "why do you think I'd be bottom?"

"I dunno, maybe Newt has a weird dominant side that no one knows about" she scoffed, Newt just blinking in confusion and slight worry, "and you can get all quiet sometimes. It's rare but it happens" she shrugged, stealing the apple off of her partner and biting down.

"Well, who's right?" Minho pushed.

"Why do you think we'd tell you?" Thomas replied, watching the two pass the apple between them.

"Because we bet on it." The girl rolled her eyes.

"Thats not our fault." The blond retorted.

"Fine. But we will get it out of you, one way or another."

"Anyway, What do you want?" Newt asked, still trapped at the island behind his partner. Deciding to change the subject was possibly the best idea of that whole conversation.

"We Have some more news, if you're done sucking the life out of eachother through your mouths." Minho rolled his eyes and opened up the tablet.

"You can't talk, I've seen you go to a club mate." The blond retorted, earning a glare as the four of them crowded round the dining table.

"Yeah yeah we all know I'm a lady killer."

"I mean you could definitely kill someone with those moves." The blond then earned a smack round the head, which was replied to by a shove to the asians shoulder.

"Ok look." Pulling up the map on the screen, He rewound back to 4am the previous night. "So that green dots Ava Paige right?" He pointed to it, and the three nodded back at him, eyes not leaving the screen. "Well whatch Where She goes at 4 am." Thomas and Newt watched as the small circle traveled steadily toward a familiar building. The breath caught in his throat when he remembered the building, and his heart begin to pound, mentally willing the circle to stop there, please stop there.

The green symbol wasn't showing any signs of stopping, and it went straight past the warehouse that Janson had visited few days prior. Newts heart and spirit dropped, as the car stopped about two blocks north of it. Suddenly, the dot began to move slower, and in the opposite direction, clearly walking now. It weaved within back alleys and small streets, eventually ending up back at the warehouse.

"Come on Come on" he prayed quietly. The green circle went inside. He looked up for conformation that what he was thinking was true. Minho just smirked back at him, arms crossed over his chest.

"We have a warehouse to search."