one ; wake up call

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello readers!

So I've noticed quite a surge of views for this story due to Dracotok,
however I'd like to inform you beforehand that I have no intentions of finishing it.
I wrote this when I was wildly young and it is broken beyond repair, to be completely honest.

If you're looking for a Draco Malfoy fanfic, feel free to read this one but I have recently published a much more polished one called In The Dark — check it out!

You are, of course, able to read as you please;
just thought to give you a warning as this is unedited and a product of my raw 13 year old imagination.

Despite all that, thank you for clicking on this story.
I've loved all the years I've spent watching this story grow.

CAST

Kaya Scodelario as Alana Blanchard

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy

Jacqueline Emerson as Celeste

Hailee Steinfeld as Marion

***

Shuffling, laughing.

Two sounds; waking me up from a repeating nightmare.

My eyes shot open to a brown roof, and I searched for a moment before remembering my location. I slowly lifted myself up, my elbows aiding me as I watched my friends fidget through their luggage.

Their figures came by like coloured wind, or a time lapse of muggle cars driving by a dark city.

Absentmindedly, I then throw my pillow to the person whose hand grasped onto my shoulder.

"Well shit, Alana." The ginger gasped, yet grinning at my petrified expression. "I love your new hairstyle and all," she gestured with a brush which was then tossed to me. "But I don't think it's very appealing for the first day."

I instinctively run a hand through the mess, suddenly getting caught in a stiff tangle. Groaning at Celeste, I take the brush and fixed my dark bush. The small group laughed at my struggle to straighten a strand, and as I finished; I gave off my finger before throwing the brush at Celeste's head.

"Woke up on the wrong side of the bed I see." She noted, earning a fake, lopsided smile as I continued to the bathroom.

"You're right, maybe I should've rolled away from you." I retorted through the gap between the door.

Before she could've argued, I shut the door behind me and rested my back against the wood.

"You still love me!" She shouted, causing me to smile with shut eyes.

5th year,
It's here bitches.