eleven ; not a date

I walk in the Great Hall with Zabini because the others weren't going to bother seeing her reaction. I spot her with all her friends, including the Ravenclaws. They were sitting at our table. She must've been gossiping about what happened earlier. She was about to leave when Blaise nudges me. "Oh yeah.." I was hoping to get out of this but a part of me actually wanted to speak with her.

I walk behind her and her friends, Blaise decided to look for Trelawney and complain about the essay that was due, but he promised to come back before it gets all too weird. Hopefully he'll keep his promise.

I look at Charlize and give her a death glare, "Move you filthy mudblood."

Alana stands up and defends her now wounded friend. "You purebloods always think that you're above everyone else. Any muggleborn could snuff you out like a light." She was pushing me, but I didn't want to insult her even more than I had these past few days.

"Look I just wanted to talk to you, if you don't want to that's fine-I wasn't planning on you agreeing."

Before I know it, Drea Charlize kicks me where it hurts the most.

"Drea!" Alana says looking at me, then turning to her friend with an almost smile; but she still seemed shocked just as I was.

"You can call me a mudblood all you'll like. It doesn't mean I won't fight back." Charlize then leaves with the rest of Blanchard's friends before turning back at her.

"Are you coming Ally?" But to my surprise, she shakes her head and stays back. Her friends shrug and leave without saying another word.

"Why aren't you leaving?" I tried my best to not sound insulting, but it always finds its way into my sentences.

"Take in a little consideration that I'm interested as to what you want to talk to me about." She sits down, taking my arm to sit next to her.

I guess I still looked pretty wounded to her. I roll my eyes and say, "I'm not a baby Blanchard, she didn't even kick that hard." I lied, it hurt like hell.

"Just talk before I change my mind and leave." She says impatiently. Her stubbornness always stood out most out of all her features.

I hesitate and finally the words slipped out of my mouth, "Were you disappointed?" I didn't need to specify, she got it. Her eyes lit up, but not as much as I expected. She must've known what I was coming over for-because let's be honest, I would never approach her at a time like this if it wasn't for the reveal.

"I wasn't so much disappointed as much as I was shocked really." I almost let out a smile until she continued, "But yes I was disappointed. Disgusted, even."

"Wow, kindness doesn't run in the family I'm guessing."

She laughs and looks at me funny, "I'm joking. But with the way you acted at the dance I could never think that Draco Malfoy was under that mask all along."

"I can still hear that insult." But I managed a smirk.

She laughs, louder this time. "Anyways, is that all?" She says seeming to be intrigued of our conversation so far.

I shake my head. "I have one more question."

"Fire away..."

I take a second thought to the question, before saying it out loud. "Blanchard do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me next Friday?"

"Sorry Dra- Malfoy, but I'm still in disbelief about-"

"Whoa I only meant that we should talk more. I didn't mean we're going a date. I was quite interested in you on the dance floor, but now that you've unmasked yourself does that mean you're completely changed?"

She raises an eyebrow, "What about you Malfoy? What happened to all that 'light dancing'?"

This girl just couldn't stop with the comebacks. "Why do you have to snap at me whenever I ask a question? I'm trying to be nice but it's bloody difficult with you Blanchard."

"The last time I checked it's you who's always started the cocky remarks and the hurting every time we cross paths. I don't accept invitations from a sex hungry Slytherin." She was officially annoyed and took her bag and left. But before she did, she turned and glanced back over her shoulder. "But I will accept the offer. I'd like to see the boy in the mask show his face." She scoffed at the last word and continued her way to the Slytherin dungeons.