eighteen ; a thing

I return in my dorm with a smile on my face and my head high still thinking about Adrian. We had to pry our fingers off because we both didn't want to leave each other, I laugh softly at the thought of it. Celeste and Marion were still awake and when they see me in a daze they look at each other and walk up to me.

    "You look exactly like Marion when she walked in a few minutes ago." Celeste jokes. "So, how was your walk with Malfoy?"

I wake up from my daze and shake my head, "It wasn't with Malfoy." 

    They give me a look of shock, "Then who?" Celeste asks walking closer, still surprised.

"Adrian Pucey." I say smiling again at the mention of his name.

    "Why?" She starts sounding like Malfoy, which takes me off guard. "Not to be offensive in any way but I'm just wondering."

"He just asked me and I decided to give him a chance." I shrug walking past them to my bed, taking off my jacket.

        "You made the right choice," Marion adds, looking at me then at Celeste, as if worried she was about to blow up. "He's been interested in her for two years."

    Then Celeste's face goes soft in understanding. "Yeah I guess," she says smiling from the corner of her mouth. "But I still think you and Malfoy look better together, just saying." She grins wider.

"I'm not going to stop you from your opinions." I say lying down on my bed looking up at the ceiling. My peace and quiet was interrupted with a loud thud on the walls.

"What the bloody hell?" I ask sitting up. My friends look at the door and at each other, wondering if they should go see what was happening. I volunteered myself mentally and opened the door to see a platinum haired boy pushing Adrian to the wall.

    "Did you shag her?!" The platinum boy had Adrian by the collar. I decided to step in before things got worse. I find myself in between them and see that the 'boy' was Malfoy.

"Draco stop it!" I say as he releases Adrian from his grasp. I step in front of Adrian defending him as he rubs his neck and coughs. I turn back to Draco to yell at him, but it fails and my voice sounds raspy. "What the hell are you doing?" I say still holding Adrian.

    Malfoy looks at me surprised. "I thought you went off to shag again. I saw you guys leaving." He spat at me coldly.

"Well we didn't. We took a walk and nothing like that even happened." I let go of Adrian as he stands up straight again.

    "You suppose I'm going to believe that? You can't be pregnant during a Quidditch game!"

"Pregnant?! Really Draco?" I say rolling my eyes. "Besides why do you care?" I ask emotionless.

    "I don't. But we can't have sluts on the team. Enjoy yourselves." He says glaring at us deeply. Or what it feels like; me. He enters his room again and slams the door behind him, making me flinch.

I start to walk in front of Adrian when I burst. "I'm so sorry about that, if I knew he was going to react I-"

    Adrian stops me by entwining his hand in mine, "You shouldn't apologize. It's just typical Malfoy, you can't stop it." His reassuring words grow a smile on my face. 

"Yeah I guess you're right." I say looking up at the tall, black-haired seventh year Slytherin. "You know when summer's over, we can't see each other anymore."

    "Then I guess I'll enjoy our time together while it lasts." And before I could say anything back, he leans in and kisses me softly at first.

I needed to be on the tip of my toes so I could lean in closer, when I'm close to stumbling back, his arm catches me by my waist; pulling me in. I smile in the kiss as it grows deeper. Then I break it off to say something, "So are we a thing now?" I say jokingly.

    He laughs, still leaning his forehead on mine, "If you want." Then continues to kiss me again.

I nod slowly, and he returns my response.

We eventually had to stop and go to bed. Separate beds. I had a very good dream that night.

Draco

    I could hear those two snogging beside my door. I'm about to get up and tell them off when Flint interrupts me, "Don't do it. She's our only chance for the cup." He doesn't look up at me, as if knowing I was going to do it sooner or later.

I scowl and turn back to lie down on my bed, one arm bent behind my head.

    "Mate are you jealous?" He says smirking, but still not looking at me.

"That's funny." I try to laugh.

    "I heard you tried to kiss her but she rejected."

"How the hell-"

    "Some Slytherin guys were there Malfoy. They saw you." He smirks wider.

"Well if you must know, I'm no where near to jealous." I lied. "And it was unexpected for myself also that I did that, I would've rejected her if she tried." I lied again.

    "Alright then. But if you are you better make your move, and make it quick."

"What's the point? She's probably in his room right now doing who knows what."

    Then he turns to me, "You should really stop thinking of the worst Malfoy."

I move up in my bed and look at him, changing the subject. "So how was your time with Reeve over there?"

    "Oh mate you should've been there. She's a great kisser."

"That's bloody disgusting." I scoff at him.