two ; man-whore malfoy

1 button. 2, 3, 4-

"Ally," One of my friends-Marion-call out to me as I button up the dress shirt. "You're acting very different."

As I reach the end of the uniform, I peer up at her. "I'm just tired, that's all." She chooses to wave it off as I shrug on the Slytherin robe, feeling the familiarity of the clothing against my shoulders. "Now if you'd excuse me-" I snatch my bag, stuffing the needed books. "I don't want to be late for Potions."

"But you didn't have breakfast." Marion adds, pointing it out to me.

"I'm not hungry." I lied, my stomach silently grumbling at the thought of the warm snacks waiting for the houses. "I'll see you soon, Mary."

She only nods with a hesitant smile, allowing me to pass by without question.

My view is instantly met with the rushed attitude of younger housemates as they sprint for late breakfast and beginning classes. The exhausted stare I held against them were stopped as my eyes perked to the sight of a familiar figure.

"Marcus!" I call out the boy, causing his head to whip its direction. His grip on the portrait releases, a smile gracing his lips. Once the action is clear to me, I realize his change of appearance.

Hair

Slicked upwards, the bushy sides trimmed to compliment the full mess along the top.

Teeth

Straightened-the evidence made clear in his grin.

Cheeks

In a way; defined. 'He lost face fat,' I noted as a silent laugh involuntarily escaped my lungs.

He doesnt hesistate to place a foot along the first step, causing the stairs to transform into a slide which I took with casualty. "Good morning, sleeping ugly."

I shot him a playful glare, which he responded with a soft shove of his shoulders. "Glad you remembered our routine, Flint."

"I only remember because of your hate towards taking stairs." He countered with a scoff, opening the portrait and gesturing me to walk forward.

"It's a waste of energy." I snap. Distracted then, I found myself along the hallways and separating myself of Marcus.

Rushing to Potions, I was encountered with familiar acquaintances; most of which offered the suggestion to grab a small snack from the Great Hall.

As I settled on a seat in the class, I instantly met regret in myself as my stomach grumbled. It would take energy to face the narky remarks of Malfoy. The boy sat uncomfortably close to my side, our shoulders brushing roughly as he shifted the stool towards me.

My head then absentmindedly drops into my arms, which were sprawled along my space against the table. "If you haven't noticed, there's more seats open for you to take-and more people to bother."

"But why would I withdraw the chance to sit next to you, my darling?" He gently takes a retreating lock of hair which blocked my view, causing me to smack his gesture off.

"Why the sudden flirty, man-whore personality to me, Malfoy?" I bit back, and his expression faltered without sarcasm.

He pulled his hand away, sitting upright and further from myself. "What did you just call me?"

The amusement of pain along his face caused me to involuntarily laugh, shockingly with cheer. "There's the man-whore I know."

________________________________________________________

lol my chapters are so short. but way better than they were before, amirite ladies?