twenty ; last name basis

Alana

    It's been four days since Christmas break was over. I didn't remember much about the bash, but from what I could tell from walking around, people gave me wolf whistles, wide eyes and a few glares; something including myself and Adrian had happened. I like to think that we didn't *gulp* do that. But I'm sure I would've remembered having a guy in me. Oh Merlin that sounded weird. I was interrupted from my train of thoughts to strong arms wrapping around my waist from behind, "Adrian." I whisper as I turn slowly to him, kissing him gently.

    "If looks could kill, we would be dead by now." Damn it.

"I was hoping you didn't notice," I say holding his arms still around me.

    "How could I not?" He say scoffing at me.

Oh get a room! I could hear from a passing Ravenclaw, but I seriously didn't care. I decided to let my mouth lead, so I couldn't stop myself from saying the words that spilled out. "Do you think we..."

    He quickly let go of me, but holds me by the shoulders in front. "I don't want to believe that. I didn't have a lot of the 'butterbeer' but I can remember bits and pieces."

"Then tell me what you remember." I say with desperation.

    He sighs then nods. He grabbed me by my hand and led me to an empty corridor. He started smiling, which gave me reassurance. "Well, the first thing I could remember was that you were pretty wild on the dance floor."

My cheeks were completely red, and I couldn't hide it.

    "Did you take... What was the name... Gym- gym..." He struggled to find the word.

I laugh at his effort before answering myself. "Yes I did take gymnastics. Random question... Why?"

    He laughs quietly before saying, "Nothing."

I playfully punch his shoulder and he fails to try and look wounded. "So is that all?"

    "No. When the fireworks came on, we snogged. Like insane." He says smiling at the last word. "But I liked it. A lot. I didn't care if you didn't know what you were doing, I had you for myself right then and I completely blocked out everyone." He said looking truly genuine.

I was about to tell him how much that meant to me but he cut me off.

    "I couldn't help but notice how many death glares Malfoy gave me. Is there something going on that I should know about?" He changes his voice, but all I could do was laugh at it.

"Trust me. Malfoy and I aren't even close to having anything." I say putting my hands around his neck. He shrugs and lets it go. I was grateful for that. Then we started kissing again. But this was only for a short while before I heard a voice.

    "Pucey! Blanchard! 20 points will be taken from each of you!"

We break it off not even trying to see where it had come from. But that didn't even sound like a professor. Not even close. The shadow began to laugh and laugh until I took out my wand.

"Lumos." I say pointing to the figure.

    "That was bloody hilarious." Malfoy said crossing his arms.

"You're such a git!" I snap at him.

    "Ooh nice come back." He started walking towards us, and I tighten my grip on Adrian. "You've changed since the party." He says taking my chin.

I pull back harshly and I could hear Adrian insulting him.

"He's not worth it. Let's go..." I say still gripping on to Adrian. We push past him, Adrian took it literally and pounded Draco with his shoulder.

    We were almost around the corner when someone slithered on my arm. "I didn't just come here for no reason."

I turn to see Malfoy's hand around my arm. I try to let go but he grips tighter. I decided to give up and look up to Adrian. "It'll only take a minute. Wait for me at the Great Hall." He gives me a look of worry before pecking me on the lips and leaving; giving Draco a death glare before turning. My smile wipes off fast when I turn back to him, "What do you want?" I finally slide from his hold.

    "To talk." He turns to direct me against the wall.

I push his chest slightly, "Not so close Malfoy."

    "Back to last names is it?"

"We've never been on a first name basis." I spat at him.

    He grins and lets out a snort, "Oh but the party told me different."

"I was drunk!"

    "That's not what I came to talk to you about."

"Then spill it. I'm wasting my time wi-"

    "Will you just hear me out Blanchard?" He says placing both his hands beside my head against the wall. I start to breath heavily and I could tell he noticed from his smirk. That's when he got off and told me what I least expected. "Quidditch is tomorrow. Be prepared."

I started feeling relieved, yet disappointed that he gave space in between us again. "Thanks. I guess." I didn't feel like being there for much longer, so I slid off the wall and ran around the corner. I turn behind my shoulder to see that he's not following. Merlin's beard that was unexpected.

***

I try to be heart wrenching. ;)

Don't worry, a Dralana moment will be up...

Soon. <3