twelve ; ridiculous seduction

Alana

It was the night of Pansy's sleepover and we're already chattering and gossiping. It was a great distraction and a start to Christmas break.

It was moments later until Pansy threw down her muggle magazine and jumped from her bed to the centre of the room. "I say we play Truth or Dare," she says as she sways her hip to the side.

I heard that it's this game made up by muggles, and if you're so chosen by someone; Truth or Dare, you have to respond to the question, or do whatever the person tells you to. It's never ended well with me. Someone always comes out hurt, traumatized, or in tears of embarrassment. But I didn't care at this point; all I wanted was to have fun.

We all sat in a circle and waited for Pansy's word.

She then turns to Sadie Badock diagonal from her sitting position. "Sadie."

Badock replies with a smirk. "Truth."

"Wimp," Pansy teases. "What was the weirdest place you've shagged someone?"

Sadie straightens up and her grin grew wider. The girl had been through so many boys, she hesitated and had to look back on her adventures. "On a tree in the forbidden forest. New Year's Eve."

People gasped but all I could think about was how she didn't fall off.

"With who?" Pansy asks. But before Sadie could reply, she looked for her next victim. To my luck, she glanced my way.

"Alana..." She says, sounding like a female Snape. It was really bothering me, but I decided to respond.

I rolled my eyes. Gryffindors may be brave, but we're ambitious. "Dare." The room erupts with 'oohs' and I receive looks as if asking me 'do you know what you've gotten yourself into?' I've heard about Sadie's dares. It usually involved a boy, or mere death; but I really didn't give at this point.

She thought about it, she placed a finger on her chin and remembered exactly what happened a few days ago. Shiz. "I dare you to seduce Malfoy."

I then smack my forehead with both my hands. I saw it coming but I ignored it.

Pansy then goes to run over to her drawers and pulls out a green night dress. She throws it at me and she gestures for me to stand up. I walk past her going into their bathroom when she closes it with only her face peeking through, "Good luck-" as she was about to close it completely she turns back. "Oh and by the way; that dress is from 3rd year." She then closes it and I almost want to breakdown. Great, now Malfoy's going to think I'm a whore and heart wrecker.

Only minutes passed as I changed from my cropped mahogany sweater and sweatpants, to a short and slightly revealing night dress. Thanks a lot Parkinson. The curves of the dress hugged my bodily perfectly and it wasn't too tight as Pansy was bigger than me and I was a petite person. I walk out and the girls stopped giggling.

Sadie looks at me with her mouth opened, and then I noticed she was walking to me with gum in her mouth. "You're going to blow his Slytherin socks off." She winks at me and we all made our way to the door.

The boys were having a small party of their own in the common room, Draco and his dingwits were there and he seemed to be in my favourite armchair again. I didn't realize how packed the room was until I reached the wall and panicked and said I'd rather go into the Forbidden Forest than mess with that git. Someone must've pushed me and now everyone had their thumbs up hiding against a wall, because now all of the boys were looking at me. I heard a wolf-whistle but ignored it and got into 'character'. I swayed my hips side to side as I made my way down, I knew I was doing well when a boy I pass crosses his legs and stiffens in his seat. I kept my eyes locked on Draco as he adjusts his green and silver tie. I take a quick glance at a nearby table and realize they've been drinking Firewhiskey; great, just great. I then reached my target and I can hear my friends as they quietly laugh and try to lean in to get a better view.

"Blachard-"

"It's my turn to work tonight." I say leaning in to his ear. Oh my fucking gosh this was disgusting. Stay strong. Prove to them you're more than a coward. I then start kissing his neck up and down, biting softly on his sensitive spots. I break from him and I see his eyes widen, "I thought you wanted to dance?" I ask pouting. Then I went to stand at his side, when I lift my right leg and now I'm on top of Malfoy, his waist in between my legs. I start to go for his neck when I realize that his drink kicked it. Are you serious?!

He then started to kiss down my neck and I could feel as he lost control and started his hands from my knee and making their way up, not even caring about the audience. Don't you even dare Malfoy.

I decided to take the advice Pansy gave me in the second year; Always leave a guy wanting more. That's when they start having interest and you have them wrapped around your finger. But that was what I didn't want. My conscience didn't help and the part of my mind that wanted to follow with her line led my way. I slithered in motion with his body and start falling back, but Malfoy then grabs my waist to pull me closer. Our bodies had no space in between, and I simply despised how drunk a man can get. I gave a quiet moan. Stay in character.

But to my surprise he was nearly making his lips down to my chest and his hands have found contact with my panties. He tugs on it and as I slam him back on the chair, my underwear snaps back onto my hips. My smirk grows wide and before I leave, I turn myself around and brush myself on his opened legs. Oh my f... Did I just do that? Ew! No Alana what the bloody hell? I didn't enjoy this dare at all and I regret trying to prove the boys wrong. All I needed to do was make my way back to the girls and it would be complete.

Then I hear Draco pleading back for me, "No wait!" I almost did turn around, to tell him it was all a dare and tell him he's drunk. But he didn't stop, "Alana!" He sounded genuine-I wonder if he was even intoxicated.

That's when it hit me. He didn't call me Blanchard. I wanted to run back to him and see if he was drunk, but I couldn't. So I made my way upstairs. I could hear a few playful shoves and teases as I leave the room from his friends. Boys.

This chapter was inspired by bebeo5215 from her story 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' Her fanfic is amazing and I don't even know how she came up with the storyline it's amazayn.