four ; midnight walk

I had the aching desire to whip Marion with a pillow, before stuffing tissue inside her lungs.

1 snore - I was fine, unknowingly drifting into a slumber.
2 - my position then shifted, the blanket reaching my forehead as if making a difference.
3 - I never really admired this number.

My eyelids were practically peeled into a frozen, widely open state of size. The unbelievable ability of Celeste's peaceful figure was a mystery to me.

4 - I was done.

In a frustrated whip of the warm covering, I am met with one last infuriating sniff of dry liquid before storming into the common room; a pillow clutched in my grasp. The empty view of the fireplace couch excites me in a exhausted way which only doused the sensation of dreaming through my spine.

I rush to the piece of furniture, not wanting to last one moment of sleep. As I am met with the last step, it then decides to sound a sharp cry of wood. I instinctively pause at the spot, a soft chuckle is heard as I place my bare feet along the marble.

"Nice pyjamas." Malfoy sarcastically compliments, and I groan with such anger it almost seemed to frighten him.

"Look, I just want-" I wave a hand, "no, I need to sleep. So please just go away, considering I'm already deprived of my bed due to Marion's snoring." I blurt out with a pleading look, plopping against the leather fabric as he glances at me in disbelief.

"You could've tried being a bit nicer about it." He commented, shuffling in the arm chair uncomfortably.

"Okay, I'm sorry Malfoy." I start, surprising the boy for a brief moment. "Please, go away."

He laughs lightly to himself, peering down at his knees before looking at me one last time. My eyes were beginning to heavy its weight; my view flutters before I am sent to insanity.
______________________________________________________
my chaPTERS ARE SO SHORT WTF